World Heroes Hanzou Hattori 1/12 Figure Update From Storm Collectibles

JayC

UPDATE: Official images and details have now been released which you can check out below:

Storm Collectibles proudly introduces our new gaming action figure license - World Heroes Perfect (ワールドヒーローズ パーフェクト); a 1995 fighting arcade game, its the fourth and final title of the World Heroes series. The first character to be released; Hanzou Hattori - the protagonist of the World Heroes series. Hanzou is the young and rigorous leader of the Iga clan, he carries his iconic weapon, Masamune, a ninja sword and the powerful special move, Koh Ryu Ha with the dragon effect.

Product Features:

3 x Interchanging Head Sculpt
2 x Masamune
1 x Rekko Zan Effect
1 x Koh Ryu Ha Effect
4 x Pairs of hand

Release date: Q4 2019

During Toy Fair back in February, Storm Collectibles gave us a look at their upcoming 1/12 scale Hanzou Hattori figure which is based on a character from the old SNK Neo-Geo fighter video game titled World Heroes. Now they have released an official image showing off one of the figures accessories. Official images and details including pre-order information should be coming soon. We expect this one will also be on display during San Diego Comic Con which kicks off later this week starting on Wednesday July 17. Keep it to TNI all week for complete coverage of the event.

hanzou-hq.jpg

World-Heroes-Hanzou-Hattori.jpg

World-Heroes-Hanzou-01.jpg

World-Heroes-Hanzou-02.jpg

World-Heroes-Hanzou-03.jpg

World-Heroes-Hanzou-04.jpg

World-Heroes-Hanzou-05.jpg

World-Heroes-Hanzou-06.jpg

World-Heroes-Hanzou-07.jpg

World-Heroes-Hanzou-08.jpg

World-Heroes-Hanzou-09.jpg

World-Heroes-Hanzou-10.jpg

World-Heroes-Hanzou-11.jpg

World-Heroes-Hanzou-12.jpg

World-Heroes-Hanzou-13.jpg

World-Heroes-Hanzou-15.jpg

Hanzo and Fuuma were always my mains in the World Heroes series, basically the ken and ryu of WH. At first I was going to bark at how the price of these just keep rising and was hoping this one would be at a lower price point due to this being a mostly unfamiliar property for most people but Im guessing that dragon effect is whats upping the price. SNK also may have something to do with it as pretty much all the storm figs based on their properties are in the 80 range. Hopefully at some point I can afford to grab both him and Fuuma but as it stands, Im just able to grab their MK figs so that they dont sell out. I think I can wait on this guy for a while since I dont see this selling out anytime soon when it releases. This looks amazing tho and really hope I can snag him up at some point. 

At first glance it seems that I'll have no interest in this figure but once Storm releases those photos, my perspective changes. He's looks really cool but I'm still waiting for some new reveals. I just need to wait a few more days for San Diego.