I don't think I like the open-mouth headsculpt on Mattel's Ultimate Bret very much, but the pics are great.

18 minutes ago, Satam said:

I don't think I like the open-mouth headsculpt on Mattel's Ultimate Bret very much, but the pics are great.

I appreciate the effort by Mattel! My only gripe is that I would have made at least one head with a different hair sculpt without the hair in his face. Another minor grievance would be to have a different glasses style. Perhaps a head with the glasses molded on. Hitman didn't wear glasses with a silver tint at this particular stage in his career. Either way, i'm stoked to have this figure in my collection! 💕

Awesome shots brother, I really like the articulation on the new figures.

5 hours ago, darcreign said:

Awesome shots brother, I really like the articulation on the new figures.

Thanks a lot, dude! I particularly enjoy the articulation on the tip of the toes. Such a small detail, but goes a long way! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE