Sign in to follow this  
Bespin refugee

Costumes From Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker On Display At The 2019 Essence Festival

Rise-Of-Skywalker-Teaser-Trailer-08__sca

Lucasfiilm archivist Madilyn Burkert posts this image (below) of five costumes from The Rise Of Skywalker, on display at the 2019 Essence Festival, July 5-7 in New Orleans, La. On display are the costumes for Lando Calrissian (Billy Dee Williams), Poe Dameron (Oscar Issac), Rey (Daisy Ridley), Finn (John Boyega), and Jannah (Naomi Ackie)

Here's a closer look, thanks to Fantha Tracks

Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker will hit theaters December 20, 2019

• Like 1

I will never not be annoyed that Lando got what is essentially a new version of his outfit from Solo for this movie.

• Like 1

Meh, I’m cautiously optimistic RoS will be a much better outing, and it’s nice that the design for the look of each character remained consistent between the films. Don’t get me wrong, I love the OT and PT designs, but there were some choices made for some wardrobes that felt ‘off’ compared to the overall asthetic

Sign in to follow this  

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE