More Clues To What's Coming From McFarlane Toys For DC Comics?!?

JayC

That Harley is WAYYYYY huge compared to what she should be compared to Batman and Superman. They dont look AS bad as I saw originally but they def have their quirks that Im not a fan of. 

5 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

That Harley is WAYYYYY huge compared to what she should be compared to Batman and Superman. They dont look AS bad as I saw originally but they def have their quirks that Im not a fan of. 

Yeah Harley's scale seems way off. Its like Mattel's ThunderCats Pumyra figure. I have to wonder if their attempt to give her double-hinged elbows threw off the scale. Perhaps in making the arms a little thicker it increased the size of the figure??? In the interview coming up later today McFarlane admits they had a bit of a learning curve with this wave.

4 hours ago, JayC said:

Yeah Harley's scale seems way off. I have to wonder if their attempt to give her double-hinged elbows threw off the scale. Perhaps in making the arms a little thicker it increased the size of the figure???

Her head and height are what stick out the most to me. Her head is gigantic and shes supposed to be petite, not an amazon heh. 

46 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

Her head and height are what stick out the most to me. Her head is gigantic and shes supposed to be petite, not an amazon heh. 

Isn't this suppose to be a comic version?  She looks massive, and more animated than anything.  By this scale the wonder woman that is coming will be like 10 inches tall.

12 minutes ago, Colt90 said:

Isn't this suppose to be a comic version?  She looks massive, and more animated than anything.  By this scale the wonder woman that is coming will be like 10 inches tall.

Its definitely based on the cartoon/animated version. If it isnt, then they really didnt change much from the cartoon aside from the massive proportions.

1 hour ago, EvilHayato said:

Its definitely based on the cartoon/animated version. If it isnt, then they really didnt change much from the cartoon aside from the massive proportions.

According to Mcfarlane's website "Harley Quinn figure is based on the DC Rebirth Comic ".  Oof, its not even close. So far this line is a pass.

10 hours ago, Colt90 said:

According to Mcfarlane's website "Harley Quinn figure is based on the DC Rebirth Comic ".  Oof, its not even close. So far this line is a pass.

Oh wow thats really weird. yeahhhhhh thats bad. 

• Haha 1

My, so far I've only seen the review of btas Batman, the batman who laughs and batgirl figure reviews and so far only 2 of these figures definitely caught my eye, the only one that didn't was the btas Batman since there was something off about this figure and it's not scale (actually i love the 7" scale) but just the proportion of it.

So yes so far I'm more interested on the batman who laughs and Batgirl which i got super excited to know this is a good figure with minor gripes for my point of view, still not intrigued over the Batmobile baf tho, i will wait for a Nightwing figure review to see if I'll also want to get it or not... Oh god I'm just happy right now I do plan to get that Batgirl figure somehow (sorry for my fanboy attitude towards her lol)

On 1/8/2020 at 2:01 PM, memocromatico said:

I'm really disappointed, but my wallet feels fine. I'll wait for the line to get better with time before I buy any figure.

I'm also gonna play the waiting game with this line, I'll wait for them to get a more functional articulation and more classic looks.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Neovorticism2 said:

Yes, it was announced that there would be a variant whose bat symbol on the chest would be more similar to the classic logo.

I see, that i didn't knew

3 minutes ago, elongatedman said:

i wonder now after we got all the figures    what  are we going to get  in  wave 2 

I believe we will find out next month during Toy Fair.

• Like 1