7" My Hero Academia Official Figure Images And Details From McFarlane Toys

JayC

McFarlane Toys has released official images and details for the first wave of 7" action figures based on the manga series My Hero Academia which are due out in October 2019. The first wave of figures includes the following which you can check out images for below in our GALLERY. Thanks to Thinwheat for the heads up.

TOMURA SHIGARAKI
His origins are unclear, and he is a mysterious Villain. Though his reasons are not known, he plans to kill All Might. He is the secondary leader of the League of Villains. He appears to have a Quirk that causes anything he touches with all 5 fingers to disintegrate.

Product features:
- Incredibly detailed figure of Tomura Shigaraki from the Anime My Hero Academia
- 7” scale figure featuring Tomura Shigaraki in his current villain outfit
- Designed with Ultra articulation with 22 moving parts
- Figure comes with a base, 2 sets of hands; relaxed and ability hands
- Figures are showcased in My Hero Academia themed window box packaging

All Might
The greatest hero, also called the Symbol of Peace. He was injured in a past battle, leaving him unable to function as a hero except for a limited time. His Quirk, One For All, has been passed on to him and nurtured, and he is also able to pass it on himself, later passing it on to Deku.

Product features:
- Incredibly detailed figure of All Might from the Anime My Hero Academia
- 7” scale figure featuring All Might in his modern hero outfit
- Figure comes with a base, 2 sets of hands; relaxed and fists

Katsuki Bakugo
One of Deku’s childhood friends. He has great confidence in his intelligence, physical strength, and great battle skills, and he believes he will become the
number 1 hero. He has a great ambition. His Quirk is Explosion, where sweat from his palm becomes a nitro-like sweat and explodes.

Product features:
- Incredibly detailed figure of Katsuki Bakugo from the Anime My Hero Academia
- 7” scale figure featuring Katsuki Bakugo in his hero outfit
- Figure comes with a base, 2 sets of hands; flexed and hands with explosions

Izuku Midoriya
zuku is a young boy who dreams of becoming a hero. He was born without a Quirk, but when All Might discovers that he has the capacity to become a hero within, All Might passes on the Quirk, One For All, to him. His will to help others is unusually strong. The Story Follows him and his quest to be the worlds strongest Hero.

Product features:
- Incredibly detailed figure of Izuku Midoriya from the Anime My Hero Academia
- 7” scale figure featuring Izuku Midoriya in his Season 2 hero outfit
- Figure comes with a base, 2 interchangable faces; smiling and serious, 2 sets of hands; fists and relaxed, and 2 pieces of removable ‘Quirk’ lightning.

My-Hero-Academia-01.jpg

My-Hero-Academia-02.jpg

My-Hero-Academia-03.jpg

My-Hero-Academia-04.jpg

My-Hero-Academia-05.jpg

My-Hero-Academia-06.jpg

My-Hero-Academia-07.jpg

My-Hero-Academia-08.jpg

My-Hero-Academia-09.jpg

My-Hero-Academia-10.jpg

My-Hero-Academia-11.jpg

My-Hero-Academia-12.jpg

My-Hero-Academia-13.jpg

My-Hero-Academia-14.jpg

My-Hero-Academia-15.jpg

My-Hero-Academia-16.jpg

My-Hero-Academia-17.jpg

My-Hero-Academia-18.jpg

My-Hero-Academia-19.jpg

My-Hero-Academia-20.jpg

My-Hero-Academia-21.jpg

• Like 3

I've been waiting to see All Might. This easily will be my favorite anime purchase of the year!!

9 hours ago, Neovorticism2 said:

Ok, not my kind of stuff, but I'm glad that a domestic company is making figures based on manga or anime series, and offering the fans an unexpensive alternative to the overpriced imported figures.

Same here, if this does well it could always mean Mcfarlane could get more licences for other animes that I might like.

Okay, these look nice but I must admit i'm not at all familiar with these or much of any anime stuff. Not my cup of tea. I did used to run home after school everyday to see Speed Racer on tv. It was the early 70's original cartoons. Wonder if that would be considered anime today?

I'm mostly interested in the All Might here. I think it would be cool to own a figure that was more or less a physical representation of the action figure that Midoriya has of All Might. I think that figure was more of a 5POA Sofubi style soft vinyl figure, but with this being a $20 figure, it'll still give me those toy-like vibes. 

I'm already in for the Figma line of MHA figures, but I'll preorder All Might from McFarlane as soon as it's available, he'll probably be the first articulated All Might figure released in the 1/12-ish scale and he's my favorite part of the show. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...