Sign in to follow this  
JayC

DC Essentials Red Hood Figure Updated Image From DC Collectibles DC Comics

DC Collectibles sculptor Paul Harding has released an updated image for the upcoming DC Essentials 7" Red Hood figure. The new image gives us a look at the figure with the alternate hands and weapons that will be included with it. You can pre-order this figure now at Megalopolis.Toys.

DC-Essentials-Red-Hood.jpg

• Like 1

Not bad, not bad but I have already made my decision about the essentials and multiverse lines.

Ooh, that Red Hood looks slick. 

1 hour ago, Satam said:

Two guns and two pairs of hands, what is this 2016?

I agree,  the essentials figures stand out for the little or null amount of accessories that come along with them. In that specific aspect the icons figures were better.

17 minutes ago, Neovorticism2 said:

I agree,  the essentials figures stand out for the little or null amount of accessories that come along with them. In that specific aspect the icons figures were better.

Icons female figures also had aesthetically logical proportions.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Satam said:

Two guns and two pairs of hands, what is this 2016?

What's funny is this is the most accessories any figure has had in the line. 

Just now, Thinwheat said:

What's funny is this is the most accessories any figure has had in the line. 

That was my point.  It's (almost) like something we would have seen years ago.

On 7/2/2019 at 7:53 PM, Neovorticism2 said:

Is basically and Essentias line with emphasis in the essentials“.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Demarcation_Media said:

What's the different between the Icons line and Essentials?.

The Icons were smaller, had more accessories, their proportions were more normal (kinda), the sculpts were more detailed and apparently they didn't recycle molds or parts.

The Essentials are taller and have a little more articulation. The most criticizable aspects are the lack of accessories and these long arms (some call them "ape arms"). 

Oh and also IMO the Icons line had a better range of characters.

Edited by Neovorticism2

Ill have to wait to see if I get this one or the Multiverse one (though with mattel's distribution ill most likely end up buying this one even if in the end I like the other one more)

20 hours ago, Neovorticism2 said:

The Icons were smaller, had more accessories, their proportions were more normal (kinda), the sculpts were more detailed and apparently they didn't recycle molds or parts.

The Essentials are taller and have a little more articulation. The most criticizable aspects are the lack of accessories and these long arms (some call them "ape arms"). 

Oh and also IMO the Icons line had a better range of characters.

Interesting. Thanks!

I'm loving the extra accessories here, wish their other figures had extras as well. Sculpt on him looks decent but I may hold out for the Multiverse version or heck I might just get both!

Metallic paint on Helmet makes this figure really stand out but it does need alternated Jason Todd head, there’s no way around it.