JayC

The I Can't Go To SDCC So I'm Gonna Enter To Win The TNI Forum Contest For $100 Store Credit To BBTS

Too many storm, marvel legends, and other things I MUST HAVE coming out! shared on my twitter. good luck all. 

• Like 1

I just got into collecting spidey themed Marvel Legends (I know I'm late to the game) but this contest would sure help with that!

Good luck everyone!

shared on my Instagram as well.

I would LOVE to be able to go to SDCC. Unfortunately I can't I live to far away:( This is a great site with up to date information and thanks much for the give aways.👏🙌

well I can't go to SDCC as it would cost me a fortune in flights , hotels and merch. but mostly merch... so I could do with the win to pay off the pile o loot stuff as a consolation for not being able to go :P

If you want to make the Jim Lee Colossus version switch the wristbands those wristbands are from the 1990s Colossus that's on the  Colossus that came with Warlock BAF

Living in Chicago has its perks, but being so far away from San Diego isn't exactly one of them, here's hoping I win.

Also, I promoted this contest on my Twitter.com and made sure to tag @ToyNewsInterna1, my account is @GramGoesToRehab. 

I can't go being I live in Missouri & could never afford it. That being said, looking forward to what Mcfarlane toys has to reveal about the new DC license, as well as a hopeful update to the Star Trek license from him as well!

So bummed that I can't go to the comic con, but I feel this will be an excellent compensation for sure! First time entering and I've never been to the official comic con but always wanted to, just don't have the cash. Best wishes to all of you who are entered though Im really hoping I can win! '

QUOTE FROM EvilHayato: Too many storm, marvel legends, and other things I MUST HAVE coming out! shared on my twitter. good luck all. 

I hear that man, Im rather interested in the Ninja Turtle and Power Ranger figures myself. Really hoping to get that Jason set. I swear Hasbro is amazing! And that 1990 TMNT set has such incredible likeness to the film itself!

2 hours ago, LordDrakkon89 said:

QUOTE FROM EvilHayato: Too many storm, marvel legends, and other things I MUST HAVE coming out! shared on my twitter. good luck all. 

I hear that man, Im rather interested in the Ninja Turtle and Power Ranger figures myself. Really hoping to get that Jason set. I swear Hasbro is amazing! And that 1990 TMNT set has such incredible likeness to the film itself!

Just a tip, you can just hit the quote button underneath the post you want to quote, you can even edit it before you post it. It will also notify the quoted poster that you replied to their comment. 

Ahh...this brings back memories...I won the give-away years ago, back when it was $200.00, but I was away at my mother's at the time, and she didn't have internet back then, so unfortunately I didn't respond in a timely manner. Therefore they picked someone else to win...I only found out after I got back home a day or so later. That one hurt pretty bad, and I never quite got over it... (lol)

Again I too am unable to attend, & so far, my favorite reveals would be Anything from mattels multiverse reveals, but by far #1 would have to be Mezco's 5points reveals of Fleischer Superman series!!!! LONG,LONG OVERDUE!