JayC

The I Can't Go To SDCC So I'm Gonna Enter To Win The TNI Forum Contest For $100 Store Credit To BBTS

The 2019 San Diego Comic Con takes place later this month but if you can't go, don't worry because we've got you covered. Not only will we be bringing you daily coverage of the event, we are also going to give you another a chance to win a $100 store credit to BigBadToyStore.com. Of course even if you are going, you can still be entered for a chance to win.

The winner for the last contest was Nickg253.

Here is what you have to do in order to be entered for a chance to win this week.

1. You have to be a registered member of the TNI Message Boards.

2. Any contributing post made ANYWHERE in THIS SECTION or THIS STAR WARS SECTION of the forums between today (07/02) and July 28 will get you entered into our drawing for the store credit. Every contributing post you make will get you an entry in the drawing, so the more you post the better your chances of winning are. Posts must be contributing to the topic or discussion though. ONE WORD posts or posts deemed as SPAM will not be counted towards the drawing. A good rule of thumb is to post how you would normally post if there was no contest.

As an ADDED BONUS, if you help us spread the word about this contest on your favorite social media platform or group and you comment in this thread that you did so, you will automatically receive 3 additional entries into the drawing which will help your chances to win. Helping spread the word about the contest helps grow this community which is in large part something that we feel will benefit all. Now since we have no real way of knowing if you actually help spread the word for this, we are going to have to go on the honor system with this part and take your word for it if you indicate you've done so. However please feel free to tag @ToyNewsInterna1 on Twitter and @ToyNewsi on Instagram when you spread the word.

The drawing will be held by Monday, July 29, 2019 and the winner will be contacted by JayC via PM on the message boards that day. Once the winner has claimed their price we will also announce the winner on the forums as well.

Our goal is to create the ultimate online action figure collecting community and this contest is our way of saying thank you for checking us out and being part of that community. Good luck to everyone.

BBTS-Forum-Contest-June__scaled_600.jpg

• Like 2

Well I can't go to SDCC, so I think I'll keep here for all the news thats fit to print from the event, oh and another chance for the contest. Let's the games begin!

Can't wait for SDCC!!

Really hoping for sdcc reveals to include thor from endgame ML, for everything Mezco 😂😂, and praying for mcfarline to reveal some dc multiverse. Yeah and sh figuarts cowboy bebop new figures (been watching the show lately and man that is real fanservice. 

Unfortunately I am not able to attend. Don't have a job yet but hey at least my blood will burn from the emotion of new reveals . Please toy industries here my prayers .

Mezco Lobo 🤘🤘🤘

I can't go to the sdcc due to money problems, then again I'm not sure if I'll be able to socialize in there since i never went to any comic con at all, but the prize would sound lovely if i won.

Congrats to the winner! Hope you share with us what you got! Shared on my social media as well! Lightning has to strike sooner or later! Thanks a lot for these cool contests! 😎

IMG_5040.jpg

I've been impatient for the SDCC reveals. I'm glad that it's already July.

Some many great reveals lately. Gonna need to pull some overtime and hopefully a win with this contest to put a dent in my want list. 

Hi. Quick question. By any contributing post do you mean it can just be like a comment on someone's post? Or do I have to make an original post? Was a bit confused about that. Thanks! 

Looking forward to the SDCC reveals and appreciate the continuation of the awesome contests! Best of luck to everyone!

Good luck everyone.  I will be going to SDCC (I think this marks my 22nd or 23rd year going as either an attendee or as a Entertainment industry profession) but even as someone who goes every year it’s still necessary to check out the online coverage. There is so much going on at the Con that even being there there is so much that you miss and don’t learn about until later when you look online.  

Hi JC,  mere mortals here in the Philippines are envious of you guys there. May be I'll add an SDCC attendance to my bucket list.  Winning the $100 store credit would soften the blow though. Ha ha. 

Side topic; would you guys consider having an app for TNI and Marvelous? This would greatly facilitate accessing toy news and getting notifications.  Just a thought. 

Awesome, Ive already posted through my twitter account, congrats to @Nickg253 on last month's win, and good luck to everyone for this one.

Thanks for hosting another awesome giveaway @JayC! All the best everyone! 🙌