2019 NYCC Exclusive 7" Batman From NECA Toys

JayC

NECA this evening has released an updated images of the 7" Batman figure that will be released in one of two DC Vs Dark Horse Comics 2-Packs as an exclusive for this years New York Comic Con. This Batman figure will be included with the Joker Alien. The second set NECA will be offering at NYCC has yet to be announced, though some have speculated it will feature figures of Green Lantern and a Predator .

You can check out the new Batman figure images below as well as the Joker Alien that was shown off a few years ago by NECA at Toy Fair.

NYCC-2019-Batman-Exclusive.jpg

NYCC-2019-Joker-Alien-Exclusive.jpg

• Like 2

Man that Batman looks fantastic! Makes me curious to see if NECA will do any other DC figs besides Supes and Bats. 

Blue Bats is getting a lot of love. Kinda makes you wonder if the new Batman reboot will feature a Batman in blue and gray to help set their Batman apart from the others and keep things visually fresh. 
My guess is they'll do blue, or they'll go with an Arkham City style armored Batman, or they'll go way low tech and give us a version of Batman that's a lot like the season 1 Netflix Daredevil and he doesn't use a lot of gadgets and relies on his wits and physicality. 

• Like 1

I hope there's an online sale. I passed on the previous DC set for TMNT. I definitely want this Batman along with the rumored Yellow Lantern Predator.

What a nice set, especially Batman, i have a mix of feelings for the joker Xeno, but overall i think this should be a good set.

Was able to snag that DC v DH pack on their second chance preorder. Bigger fan of that regular suit Batman vs the Armored suit, but they both look amazing. Very interested to see what the final two reveals will be. Fingers crossed that these figures help set a benchmark for future DC releases so the treatment they could use from other companies. Being compared to these might be enough to fuel someone to try and top them. NECA is on fire with their releases. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheGrimeyGhost said:

I realize I won't be able to get this figure because of the conditions of the release.  However, McFarlane might take this as a challenge and top it.  

I wouldn't be so sure on McFarlane.  After seeing the Doom figure with it's"ultra articulation with 22 points."  I'd give little faith in their figures.  Makes me scared for the MK11 figures.

https://news.toyark.com/2019/07/03/doom-slayer-official-photos-and-details-by-mcfarlane-toys-350872

Here are the official photos of McFarlane's Doom Guy.  Look at the articulation of on the arms.