New Hasbro 6" Overwatch Ultimates Figures Revealed

JayC

Shown below are images sent into us from King Ho of what appears to be the next wave of 6" Overwatch Ultimates figures from Hasbro. We are told these were found in Hong Kong. Shown are figures for the characters McCree, Zarya, Hanzo Shimada and on the back of the packaging it looks like a figure of Junkrat Chacal is also in the works. The other two figures shown on the back of the packaging, Lucio and Tracer I believe are the figures from the first wave on shelves now. We will likely be getting better looks at these at SDCC next month assuming they don't start hitting shelves before then.

Overwatch-Ultimates-Charcal-01.jpg

Overwatch-Ultimates-Hanzo-Shimada-01.jpg

Overwatch-Ultimates-McCree-01.jpg

Overwatch-Ultimates-Zarya-01.jpg

• Like 2

oh man.. my mains Hanzo and Junkrat... .uggghhh I want! Reinhardt and the Pharah/Mercy packs were already hard for me to not want to grab.. 

23 minutes ago, Sarcastro66 said:

That picture of Hanzo looks like the 2 pack packaging. Since you can see some shuriken, I'm guessing that it's both Hanzo and Genji.

Pretty good eye. A Shimada brother pack would make sense.  Sucks the only way to a Genji is either the Two-Pack or the 4-Pack from Gamestop. 

3 hours ago, Zakilo said:

I want the game stop exclusive and I don't know what characters are in it. 

Carbon skin versions of Genji, Zarya, Pharah, and D.Va.

Which brings up an interesting question. If we are getting Genji in a 2-pack with Hanzo, Zarya is going to be released as a single, does that mean we may get D.Va and her mech-suit in a ibg ole deluxe set ala Reinhardt?

2 hours ago, Demarcation_Media said:

I'm just waiting for Figma's Reinhardt, whenever they get around to him. These ones look good, but they seem to be Marvel Legends quality or lower.

Funny, that's exactly what I say about Figma's.

Was really hoping if they did a McCree figure his poncho thing would be soft-goods. Since they went the molded route, I now hope they at least had the decency to use the softer plastic on that and Hanzo's shirt bottom.

Super-articulated figures with hard plastic capes, coats, robes, etc. . . . kind of stupid.

On 6/28/2019 at 6:09 PM, Zakilo said:

I love tthese toys! Where is the guy with the skull mask? 

Reaper?  One version of him was made with Blackwatch Reyes, but that's a variant skin.  I imagine we will see him soon since his guns and effect parts have been created already.

2 hours ago, JayC said:

Official images for McCree, Zarya and Junkrat Chaca as well as what appears to be a second wave of 2-packs starting to pop up overseas.

Wave-2-Overwatch-2-Packs.jpg

Well, there's our confirmation on that Hanzo & Genji 2-pk..

• Like 1

So far I'm looking forward for Junkrat and McCree they seem alright and i like them personally so i hope to pick them up.

awww man Junk looks pretty good! and looks like Sarcastro66 was right and Hanzo is 2 packed with Genji... 2 I gotsa get! 

4 hours ago, mako said:

Well, there's our confirmation on that Hanzo & Genji 2-pk..

Wow! They're looking good! Definitely like how Hasbro is developing this line. Granted there's another recolor pack (Tracer and McCree), but most are new figures, and I mean, the recolors were obvious considering some of the skin variants in game are just that, recolors from the original.