Details For The Storm Collectibles 1:12 Street Fighter Variant 2019 SDCC Exclusives

JayC

Storm Collectibles has released some official images for their 2019 San Diego Comic Con 1:12 scale Street Fighter variant figures which includes Cammy (Battle Costume) (Price: $85), Guile (Price: $85), Sagat (Price: $85) and M. Bison (Price: $75). We first showed you these figures the other week when they were on display at the E3 convention and will be available through Bluefin Distribution booth 301 and the SDCC Exclusive Portal system which opened up yesterday. Check out the official images below.

Guile *SDCC 2019 Exclusive* "Street Fighter", Storm Collectibles Action Figure
Guile is a Major in the US Air Force who debuted as one of the original selectable eight characters in the 1991 Street Fighter II game. He is one of the most popular character used in the history of the game. Guile is well known by his signature tall flattop haircut and unique fighting style which combines Martial Arts and Pro-Wrestling. His iconic moves are Sonic Boom and Flash Kick. This figure features a brand new custom developed body. The Comic Con Exclusive is adorned in his Player 2 Blue Outfit.

4 x Interchangeable Head Sculpts (featuring an injured head-sculpt)
8 x Interchanging Hands
1 x Sonic Boom Effect on Hands
1 x Sonic Boom Effect
1 x Flash Kick Effect
1 x Sonic Boom Effect Stand
1 x Guile’s Comb

Sagat *SDCC 2019 Exclusive* "Street Fighter", Storm Collectibles Figure
Sagat is from Thailand and a 7’4 tall Muay Thai expert fighter known for his incredible power and long-reaching attacks. He is one of the four Grand Masters in Street Fighter II. Sagat lost his eye during a fight with Dan Hibiki's father, Go and the massive scar on his chest is a constant reminder of Ryu's victory. His signature moves are Tiger knee crush, Tiger shots and Tiger Uppercut. The Comic Con Exclusive is adorned in his Player 2 White Trunks Outfit.

3 Alternate heads
4 Pairs of hands
Effect piece

Bison Battle Costume *SDCC 2019 Exclusive* "Street Fighter V", Storm Collectibles Action Figure
“Now, face the mighty Bison!” “Bow down before my Psycho Power!” M. Bison. Street Fighter V - M. BISON (named VEGA - in Japan) is the primary antagonist and the most iconic villain in the Street Fighter series. Storm Collectibles presents this M.Bison with the Battle Costume and new facial design from Street Fighter V Arcade Edition. The figure set includes:

3 x Interchanging Head-sculpts

1 x Psycho Power effect

1 x Interchanging Flying Motion Cape

4 x Pairs of Exchangeable Palms

1 x Stand for Psycho power.

Cammy Battle Costume *SDCC 2019* "Street Fighter V", Storm Collectibles 1/12 Action Figure
Cammy is a clone created by Shadaloo to be an elite soldier. She lost her memory, and was found by the British Special Forces unit Delta Red. Though she now dedicates herself to destroying Shadaloo, there are still those who doubt her, fearing that she's a Shadaloo spy. Cammy tries to get on with her new life, with the support of her Delta Red members. The Comic Con Exclusive is adorned in her Player 2 Green Outfit.

Product Features:

3 x interchanging heads
3 x interchanging hair style
4 x interchanging hands
2 x special move effect

Storm-Collectibles-SDCC-2019-01.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-SDCC-2019-02.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-SDCC-2019-03.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-SDCC-2019-04.jpg

• Haha 1

Cammy is sooo tempting but I'll wait for her regular red beret green leotard outfit. I didn't think I would want Bison in blue & white but I'm thinking about it. Similar feelings for Sagat's white trunks. An then there's Guile who's making me think of the movie. I hope they're not too overpriced when they arrive at BigBadToyStore for I may end up getting this colorized version of Bison. Can't wait to see what Storm Collectibles has to reveal for comic con.

1 hour ago, THEAnimeHERO said:

Cammy is sooo tempting but I'll wait for her regular red beret green leotard outfit. I didn't think I would want Bison in blue & white but I'm thinking about it. Similar feelings for Sagat's white trunks. An then there's Guile who's making me think of the movie. I hope they're not too overpriced when they arrive at BigBadToyStore for I may end up getting this colorized version of Bison. Can't wait to see what Storm Collectibles has to reveal for comic con.

Feel the same way about that Cammy, gotta be patient and breeeeaaath. Boy do these look awesome.

Glad these exclusives are just variants and are easy passes for me. I want the original versions if I can even afford them before variant colorings. They do look great tho! Glad to not see any mortal kombat actual characters being exclusives this year. That was straight BS. 

11 minutes ago, Thinwheat said:

Dang, so I've got the blue Cammy on preorder, but this green looks good too. What do you guys think? Which one is cooler? 

Not being the biggest fan of Street Fighter. I would say the blue is a better looking for the battle costume.

• Like 1

Green Cammy and Blue Guile look better than the regular versions. 

I'm really torn about this.  I pre-ordered the Blue Battle Suit Version of Cammy since it looked better.  But now that I see the Green Battle Suit Version, the SDCC color scheme reminds me of Cammy's OG green and red combination.  Gahhh.... Maybe I should scrounge around for some money?  How are the poseability and playability of these Storm Collectibles?

Thanks in advance, guys!

23 hours ago, Thinwheat said:

Dang, so I've got the blue Cammy on preorder, but this green looks good too. What do you guys think? Which one is cooler? 

Id go with the original P1 version which is the blue but Im a purist. It depends for you, if you play the game and are a purist like me keep the blue. If you like the aesthetics in the green better than the blue and arent a purist, the choice is easy. 

2 hours ago, ResidentCriticCollector said:

How are the poseability and playability of these Storm Collectibles?

The poseability of storm figs are fantastic. You may need to be alittle fragile  with them as they arent a kids toy and are fairly expensive but they are great figures. I wouldnt get them for kids but the overall fun factor of them is great. 

• Like 1

On 6/28/2019 at 8:31 AM, THEAnimeHERO said:

I agree I really hope they make a cammy with her original SF II Ultra suit (the one with the red berret, green leotard and camo pattern on the legs) that one I would buy without a doubt (Im not a big fan of the SFV designs, I like the original SFII designs a lot more), and I totally see where you are comming with that variant color (P2) Guile, I tought the same thing. I usually prefer the P1 colors, dont really care about the alternate colors but this blue suit reminds me so much of that "terrible" yet very nostalgic Street Fighter Movie with Jean-Claude Van Damme, If only he came with an alternate JVDC headsculpt jajaja that would be awesome

On 6/29/2019 at 8:42 AM, ResidentCriticCollector said:

I'm really torn about this.  I pre-ordered the Blue Battle Suit Version of Cammy since it looked better.  But now that I see the Green Battle Suit Version, the SDCC color scheme reminds me of Cammy's OG green and red combination.  Gahhh.... Maybe I should scrounge around for some money?  How are the poseability and playability of these Storm Collectibles?

Thanks in advance, guys!

I can only speak for the Mortal Kombat figures and not the Street Fighter.  Storm Collectibles makes some the best posing figures.  You can get most of the figures in any pose (within reason).  The balance on the ninja's is top notch.  I am able to leave my Ermac figure in a high kick without worrying if it will fall over.