Medicom Launching DC Comic Book Based MAFEX Figures Starting With Hush Batman In 2020

JayC

Could use more accessories definitely. At least 3 batarangs.

It still will be one of the best comic Batman figures out there

26 minutes ago, FASVB said:

Could use more accessories definitely. At least 3 batarangs.

It still will be one of the best comic Batman figures out there

Yup, definitely thought there would be more accessories. But I wonder if this hand/glove is an accessory from this image, so maybe there will be more?

MEFEX-Hush-Batman-09.thumb.jpg.7fcf9bc7063f6f68232faa14eb1d55c9.jpg

He's up for preorder on import sites now, if anyone is interested. These Mafex comic figures haven't been too difficult to acquire in the past, but if you want to get your preorder in now, might as well! 

I wonder if they continue to make more comic figures (which they likely will), if they will be in the style of Jim Lee's artwork, or artists that are closely associated with certain characters. I would love a Jose Garcia Lopes or Dick Giordano Supes. Or a George Perez Robin. So many possibilities....

20 hours ago, Emnems80 said:

Yup, definitely thought there would be more accessories. But I wonder if this hand/glove is an accessory from this image, so maybe there will be more?

MEFEX-Hush-Batman-09.thumb.jpg.7fcf9bc7063f6f68232faa14eb1d55c9.jpg

I couldn't quite figure out what is up with that particular hand, but We know now that there will be two hands with the grapple gun attached to them: One collapsed and one extended. 

1 hour ago, FASVB said:

I couldn't quite figure out what is up with that particular hand, but We know now that there will be two hands with the grapple gun attached to them: One collapsed and one extended. 

Its probably a fist full of Batrangs. It's hard to tell from this angle.

• Like 1

The only problem with getting a Superman from Mafex is that he doesn't have a mask, and Mafex has yet to nail their cartoon/comic likenesses. With Batman, it's fine because he's mostly masked so if the Bruce Wayne head sucks, that isn't going to be your go to look anyway. They really would have to nail that Superman paintwork though, their likenesses always look promising in the promos, but never look as good in hand. Hopefully they can figure it out because a Superman in this Jim Lee style would be definitive material for sure. 

21 hours ago, Neovorticism2 said:

Well we already know what to expect from medicom, it's McF who interests me the most, I wouldn't know what to expect from them, I'd be satisfied if only the figures were better than those of mattel or more consistent than those of dcc.

Agreed