Krypton - 2.03 'Will To Power' Preview Images, Synopsis & Promo

Outsiders

Oddly I didnt mind Lobo as much in episode 2 as i did in the first ep.. altho the painted on muscles is stupid and distracting.. and his occasional Irish accent is distracting and stupid.. but overall hes kind of growing on me.. but i dont see his character worthy enough for a friggin series.. unless its super intergalactic and very sci fi.. 

4 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Oddly I didnt mind Lobo as much in episode 2 as i did in the first ep.. altho the painted on muscles is stupid and distracting.. and his occasional Irish accent is distracting and stupid.. but overall hes kind of growing on me.. but i dont see his character worthy enough for a friggin series.. unless its super intergalactic and very sci fi.. 

Unlikely, but what if it were the same character played by someone else?
Also, it's occasional?  He doesn't always have that accent?

2 hours ago, Satam said:

Unlikely, but what if it were the same character played by someone else?
Also, it's occasional?  He doesn't always have that accent?

Yeah... would rather a larger dude.. however larger dudes tend to act like crap sooo either a decent actor but scrawny drawn on muscles or a huge dude that is dense and cant speak well. and yeah the accent is like on and off.. its super weird how they handled him.. he doesnt act very much like his cartoon counterpart which sucks because thats the introductory to the character.. that IS Lobo.. at least to me.. I never really read his comics. 

There are good actors who are big and there are terrible actors who are scrawny.  And I'm glad I've decided to stay away.  Whenever an actor's native accent pops out at random times, it pulls me right out of something.  There's no reason for it here.  If all the Kryptonians sound English, and Lobo is Czarnian, there's no reason to cast an Irish actor and not let him talk in his native accent.  How much worse could it be?