NECA Taking Online Orders For Their 2019 SDCC Exclusives Again On Friday

JayC

If you aren't attending the 2019 San Diego Comic Con and missed out on purchasing the NECA exclusives last week when they made them available online, you are going to get another chance tomorrow (6/21). Pre-orders will take place here.

Good fortune to those who missed their targets during the original three days. I already got lucky with the TMNT Splinter pack & the Pennywise for my sibling. I wanted to get the DC Vs Darkhorse but I wish they were able to be purchased separately. 

Gotta wonder how many of the DC packs they made. If they originally didn't plan for them to be exclusives, then the figures were completed, but shelved to wait for the licensing to be figured out like what was rumored to have happened, they could have a fair amount of them in a warehouse somewhere. That's only if those rumors were true though. 

Snagged the TMNT 4 pack on the first round of pre-orders. Got the DC pack on that Friday. Tried to get the full SDCC set package so I could help split it up between some buddies but it went super fast. Congrats to all the people who got orders in and aren't trying to scalp them. Gotta look out for our fellow collectors