Mortal Kombat 1:12 Cyrax Figure Preview From Storm Collectibles

JayC

The folks at Storm Collectibles have released a preview image for their upcoming Mortal Kombat 1:12 Cyrax figure. Stay tuned for more images and details on this to be released soon.

Mortal-Kombat-Cyrax.jpg

A skilled Motswana warrior, Cyrax relies on his natural fighting ability, his chi, to carry out Lin Kuei missions. He is proud to serve, but when the Grand Master initiates a program to convert the clan into cyborgs, Cyrax resists. He is reluctant to lose his humanity, which he believers is more effective than any mechanical augmentation. He has contemplated leaving the clan, fearing that it is no longer an organization of honourable assassins.

Product Features:
Newly developed body with new joints
4 x Pair interchangeable hands
1 x The Cyrax’ Green-Net
1 x The Cyrax’ Bomb

Release Date: Oct 2019

Mortal-Kombat-Cyrax-01.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Cyrax-02.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Cyrax-03.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Cyrax-04.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Cyrax-05.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Cyrax-06.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Cyrax-07.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Cyrax-08.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Cyrax-09.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Cyrax-10.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Cyrax-11.jpg

Ive never been more excited for a series of figures from storm than I have with the Cybers. FINALLY they are starting to show release dates and coming out! I cant wait for my boy Sektor but you got to get them all to compliment eachother. Going to be an expensive October. 

• Like 1

This is definitely one of the coolest ones that they are making.  I am more of a Cyrax guy. Açways liked to play with him more than Sektor.

2 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Ive never been more excited for a series of figures from storm than I have with the Cybers. FINALLY they are starting to show release dates and coming out! I cant wait for my boy Sektor but you got to get them all to compliment eachother. Going to be an expensive October. 

I thought the same thing. You guys that collect these mus be going crazy. Happy and sad at the same time. 

Why not just make this a 2 pack with both Cyrax and Sektor?  How hard is it for them to paint the yellow outfit pieces to red and give Sektor missiles?

Yeah more characters. Hope to see updates on Kitana, Mileena & Liu Kang this SDCC. 

4 hours ago, Outsiders said:

Why not just make this a 2 pack with both Cyrax and Sektor?  How hard is it for them to paint the yellow outfit pieces to red and give Sektor missiles?

Because they want to sell them separately. If they were to ever do this, it wouldve been during the time the mk2 ninjas came out. Sektor is coming, Smoke is coming and probably Cyber Sub Zero is coming. Most likely some being Comic con exclusives ala Smoke, Ermac and Rain. 

Ive never really been into Mortal Kombat and I hardly even played MK3 so I probably wont get this figure, I always did like the cyborg desings but ill have to save up my money for the SF II figures that are coming out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always pre-order them from SC directly. The shipping isn't bad. So far, the MK line is without a doubt THE line to beat. The last company with decent MK figures was Mezco. Bring on Sektor and Smoke!