The CW Announces Its 2019 Fall Premiere Dates

Outsiders

The CW Network has unveiled premiere dates for its Fall 2019 primetime schedule beginning in October, it was announced today by Mark Pedowitz, President, The CW Network.

Gotham's newest crime fighter BATWOMAN comes to The CW in her series debut on Sunday, October 6 (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT) followed by the season five premiere of SUPERGIRL (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT).

The season three premiere of BLACK LIGHTNING will air Monday, October 21 (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT).

The CW's multiplatform hit THE FLASH returns for its sixth season Tuesday, October 8 (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT), followed by a second encore presentation of the series premiere of BATWOMAN (9:00-10:00pm). On Tuesday, October 15, (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT) the final season of ARROW begins on a new night after an original episode of THE FLASH.

The RIVERDALE phenomenon returns for its fourth season Wednesday, October 9 (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT).

The following is The CW's Fall 2019 premiere schedule:

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 6
8:00-9:00pm BATWOMAN (Series Premiere)
9:00-10:00pm SUPERGIRL (Season Premiere)

MONDAY, OCTOBER 7
9:00-10:00pm BATWOMAN (Encore of Series Premiere)

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 8
8:00-9:00pm THE FLASH (Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00pm BATWOMAN (2nd Encore of Series Premiere)

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 9
8:00-9:00pm RIVERDALE (Season Premiere)

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 15
8:00-9:00pm THE FLASH (Original Episode)
9:00-10:00pm ARROW (Season Premiere)

MONDAY, OCTOBER 21
9:00-10:00pm BLACK LIGHTNING (Season Premiere)

4 hours ago, red_bird08 said:

Batwoman will get two episode premiere? Interesting. 

I might be wrong but I think it only means they'll have the "pilot/premiere" episode on sunday and just re-run the same episode on monday and tuesday (to try and get more hype)

7 hours ago, abnuggler said:

I might be wrong but I think it only means they'll have the "pilot/premiere" episode on sunday and just re-run the same episode on monday and tuesday (to try and get more hype)

That's what "encore" means, so you are not wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Belmont13 said:

Wow, two encore presentations, they really want you to watch this show.

I can understand why. If the CW can make this flag fly, they'll be set for SJW street-cred for the rest of their lives.

12 hours ago, mako said:

I can understand why. If the CW can make this flag fly, they'll be set for SJW street-cred for the rest of their lives.

I thought they already were since all of the shows feature at least one LGBT character plus Iris being leader of team flash and all of that.