Funko Announces Second Round Of 2019 SDCC Exclusives

JayC

On 6/17/2019 at 10:49 PM, THEAnimeHERO said:

Even after all of these years Funko Pops have yet to tempt me to buy something. I rather have more savage world if they'll ever expand their roster.

I'm still upset they canceled their Batman '66 3.75 inch figures

• Like 1

Conan FunkO’s & Pop! (GameStop)
Bring home your favorite late-night talk show host as a San Diego Comic-Con exclusive FunkO’s featuring Super Conan as the mini-mascot and a shared GameStop exclusive 25th Anniversary Conan O’Brien (fully clad in Team Coco Orange).

Funko-SDCC-63.jpg

Funko-SDCC-64.jpg

On 6/19/2019 at 8:39 PM, InspectorZartan said:

A lot of time they do bloody variants specifically for their SDCC and other Con exclusives.  Some of the ones I’ve picked up at SDCC in the past include bloody variants from Walking Dead, Watchmen, and a similar Jaws figure they did for their reaction line.  

Thanks for the insight. I tend to glance over Funko products. The only thing I have from them is a Savage World Kitana. 

6 hours ago, Merchverse said:

I still don't understand how these are so popular. The heads and faces look the same on all of them. Everywhere I go it seems like they never move off the shelves.

Personally I’m not a huge pop collector (although I do have some) and when it comes to typical “human” characters I tend to agree that they basically look the same.  But some of the ones based on more animated characters or things like muppets I do find kind of interesting.  

• 2 weeks later...
Funko continues to rollout it's 2019 San Diego Comic Con exclusive reveals with the following:

Bring home San Diego Comic-Con exclusive Pop! Wynonna Earp from Wynonna Earp.

Please note quantities are limited and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. Attending the convention does not guarantee availability.

Funko-SDCC-65.jpg

San Diego Comic Con is a week away and Funko is still revealing new Comic-Con exclusives. This time we have an update for Rick and Morty. The first Funko Pop! figures based on the upcoming fourth season of Rick and Morty will be unveiled at SDCC next week. Featuring two new characters from the new episodes set to premiere in November, the Pop! figures will retail for $15 each. Can’t make it to SDCC? Get your limited-edition figures exclusively at FYE and Gamestop while supplies last.

Also revealed are new Conan O’Brien POP Vinyl figures. Bring home your favorite late-night talk show host dressed as Pennywise from IT, Iron Man from Endgame, Jon Snow from Game Of Thrones and Woody from Toy Story 4. Check out images for all the Funko Comic-Con exclusives below.

Funko-SDCC-66.jpg

Funko-SDCC-67.jpg

Funko-SDCC-68.jpg

Funko-SDCC-69.jpg

Funko-SDCC-70.jpg