Sign in to follow this  
JayC

2019 SDCC Exclusive She-Ra And The Princesses of Power She-Ra Vs. Shadow Weaver 2-Pack

Celebrate the return of warrior princess, She-Ra in She-Ra and the Princesses of Power with this collectible two-pack that pits good against evil, featuring She-Ra and Shadow Weaver dolls with highly detailed, true-to-character designs. She-Ra doll features an armor-clad look including her signature white jumpsuit, a holographic skirt, long red cape and full battle armor. Shimmery accents weave through her extra-long, blonde hair underneath her iconic winged tiara. Carrying her Sword of Protection accessory, She-Ra is ready to defend her home planet, Etheria, from The Evil Horde and her nemesis, Shadow Weaver! Prepared to cast darkness on all who cross her, this Shadow Weaver doll “floats” when displayed and carries a glittery Shadow Power accessory. Dressed in her classic burgundy robe, Shadow Weaver doll features a highly detailed mask and long, flowing black hair. Each doll in this collectible hero and villain duo features premium fabrics and authentic details, as well as 11 points of articulation for action-packed posing abilities. Specially designed packaging sets the scene in front of Bright Moon Castle and allows collectors to display the dolls side-by-side, making this two-pack the perfect gift for fans of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. You can pre-order this set now on the Mattel website for convention pickup.

2019-SDCC-She-Ra-01.jpg

2019-SDCC-She-Ra-02.jpg

2019-SDCC-She-Ra-03.jpg

2019-SDCC-She-Ra-04.jpg

2019-SDCC-She-Ra-05.jpg

2019-SDCC-She-Ra-06.jpg

2019-SDCC-She-Ra-07.jpg

2019-SDCC-She-Ra-08.jpg

2019-SDCC-She-Ra-09.jpg

2019-SDCC-She-Ra-10.jpg

2019-SDCC-She-Ra-11.jpg

2019-SDCC-She-Ra-12.jpg

2019-SDCC-She-Ra-13.jpg

2019-SDCC-She-Ra-14.jpg

2019-SDCC-She-Ra-15.jpg

Hmm, very interesting, finally begins to materialize that famous new she ra toyline of which so much was spoken. It's not that I care, simple curiosity, it's good to know that motu and pop are slowly returning to the toy mainstream.

Sais back then and I say it again: Npt my She-Ra. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, RecklessEndangerment said:

While I found a lot of the initial backlash against the cartoon to be pretty silly,  it's still funny to me how much more feminine She-ra looks here than on the actual show.  

In the cartoon she is basically Ben10 with a wig. 

• Haha 1

The cartoon does nothing for me I'll admit but I'm glad Mattel is making figures for the show, albeit an SDCC exclusive. These for the most part came out well, my only issue is with the articulation points, they look a little ugly to me. 

Overall glad they are out there.

I'm waiting for new episodes, especially with the reveal of Huntara. Hope this means that other filmation characters can have a bigger role to play like General Sunder or the Red Knight. 

I’ve only seen the pilot thus far but I enjoyed it.  Do I like the original design better—sure.  But that doesn’t mean this is wrong.  If I have time I’ll probably binge watch the series right before Power-Con to get in the spirits.

Mad for these dolls not sure I’d collect a whole line but I’ll definitely be adding this box set to my collection.  

It’s interesting that there has been no mention of the scale of these dolls (they mention articulation despite but fact that these are basically intended to stay in the box display yet don’t mention scale which is more relevant).   I’m presuming these will be the same scale as the SDCC Wonder Woman Cheeta set they did a couple of years ago

On 6/17/2019 at 12:59 PM, FASVB said:

In the cartoon she is basically Ben10 with a wig. 

I agree that director made a lot of changes, and a lot of the sjw type, to sell more, but it's not that bad, just my opinion. For that matter Steven Universe is worse, that show has more sjw agenda, one that is blatantly obvious.