Final Fantasy VII Remake 1st Class Edition With Play Arts Kai Cloud Strife

JayC

SQUARE ENIX brought FINAL FANTASY® VII REMAKE to the forefront of the company’s E3 2019 Live Event, showcasing in-depth gameplay and a line-up of special editions ahead of the title’s hands-on debut for consumers at E3 this week.

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE is a reimagining of the iconic original game that re-defined the RPG genre, diving deeper into the world and its characters than ever before. The first game in this project will be set in the eclectic city of Midgar and presents a fully standalone gaming experience that provides a great starting point to the series.

Along with unforgettable characters and a powerful story, FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE features a hybrid battle system that merges real-time action with strategic, command-based combat. To watch the battle system in action, view the “FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Trailer for E3 2019” trailer here:

SQUARE ENIX also revealed details of special editions including the Deluxe Edition and SQUARE ENIX Store exclusive “1st Class Edition” for the ultimate collector.

The Deluxe Edition, available to pre-order now, contains a hardback art book featuring stunning concept art, a Mini-Soundtrack CD, Summon Materia DLC allowing players to summon Cactuar in game, and a Sephiroth SteelBook Case. The Digital Deluxe Edition contains a digital art book, a digital Mini-Soundtrack, and Summon Materia DLC allowing players to summon Carbuncle and Cactuar in game.

The “1st Class Edition” includes all Deluxe Edition content, the Carbuncle Summon Materia DLC, as well as a Play Arts Kai Cloud Strife and Hardy Daytona box set (bundled separately), which is available to pre-order in limited quantities from the SQUARE ENIX Store.

Those who pre-order any version of the game from select retailers will also receive the Chocobo Chick Summon Materia DLC at launch. Those who pre-order any digital edition from the PlayStation Store will also receive the Cloud & Sephiroth Dynamic Theme for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system.
In addition, details of the game’s voice cast were unveiled, including:

- Cloud, voiced by Cody Christian (All American, Teen Wolf)
- Barret, voiced by John Eric Bentley (Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Independence Day: Resurgence)
- Aerith, voiced by Briana White (Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders, Occupants)
- Tifa, voiced by Britt Baron (GLOW)
- Jessie, voiced by Erica Lindbeck (Spider-Man, Persona 5, ThunderCats Roar)
- Biggs, voiced by Gideon Emery (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Teen Wolf)
- Wedge, voiced by Matt Jones (Breaking Bad)
- Sephiroth, voiced by Tyler Hoechlin

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE will be available first for the PlayStation 4 system from March 3, 2020, with English, Japanese, French and German voiceover and English, French, LatAm Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, German and Spanish subtitles.

Final-Fantasy-VII-Remake-1st-Class-Edition-01.jpg

Final-Fantasy-VII-Remake-1st-Class-Edition-02.jpg

Final-Fantasy-VII-Remake-1st-Class-Edition-03.jpg

Final-Fantasy-VII-Remake-1st-Class-Edition-04.jpg

Final-Fantasy-VII-Remake-1st-Class-Edition-05.jpg

Final-Fantasy-VII-Remake-1st-Class-Edition-06.jpg

Final-Fantasy-VII-Remake-1st-Class-Edition-07.jpg

Final-Fantasy-VII-Remake-1st-Class-Edition-08.jpg

Final-Fantasy-VII-Remake-1st-Class-Edition-09.jpg

On 6/13/2019 at 12:22 AM, DylanRaven055 said:

It definitely is, since its from Play Arts Kai and basically a reissue. Gotta say that Deluxe set looks awesome, especially because of the figure and the bike, but damn it is quite pricey

Darn. I was hoping for a smaller, less pricey one. Now, if Figma were to make a Cloud figure...

On 6/15/2019 at 8:02 AM, Demarcation_Media said:

Darn. I was hoping for a smaller, less pricey one. Now, if Figma were to make a Cloud figure...

I dont think that will happen anytime soon (or if at all) as far as I know Play Arts is owned by Square-Enix so I would doubt they would let other companies make figures of their IPs if they can produce them and keep all the money to themselves 

On 6/18/2019 at 2:23 AM, abnuggler said:

I dont think that will happen anytime soon (or if at all) as far as I know Play Arts is owned by Square-Enix so I would doubt they would let other companies make figures of their IPs if they can produce them and keep all the money to themselves 

They could do a Bring Arts Cloud figure. I believe those are about the 6 or 6 inch mark.

3 hours ago, DylanRaven055 said:

They could do a Bring Arts Cloud figure. I believe those are about the 6 or 6 inch mark.

Tha would be cool, I was a little surprised they went the Play Arts Kai for this line since theyve been steering more towards the Bring Arts line, I cant tell just from the images but it might be because either they wanted to keep the scale with previous FFVII figures or they reused in some form pieces from one of the previous Cloud figures

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...