2019 SDCC Power Rangers 6" Lightning Collection 2-Pack Exclusive From Hasbro

JayC

Go Go POWER RANGERS! From the BEAST MORPHERS back to the original MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS, the POWER RANGERS have brought teamwork, action and adventure to generations of fans. The legacy continues with figures, vehicles, collectibles, and roleplay toys from Hasbro, celebrating ranger teams from MIGHTY MORPHIN to the BEAST MORPHERS. Imagine all the action of POWER RANGERS with toys from Hasbro! These 6-inch LIGHTNING COLLECTION MIGHTY MORPHIN RED RANGER and ZEO GOLD RANGER figures each features multiple points of articulation for high poseability and include two different heads that can be swapped, one of the Ranger in his helmet, and another without inspired by the Jason Lee Scott character, the original Red Ranger! This set also comes with Power Axe, Power Bow, Power Blades, Power Lance and Power Sword accessories that can be assembled to build the Power Blaster. Look for other collectible figures in this Lightning Collection, including Mighty Morphin White Ranger. Each sold separately. Available at San Diego Comic-Con 2019 and on Hasbro Pulse following the convention. The set will cost $49.99.

E5918 SDCC 2-PACK_lo_res.jpg

E5918_DAD_Life_F19_PRG_PetCon2Pack_0247.jpg

E5918_DAD_Life_F19_PRG_PetCon2Pack_02250220.jpg

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

Oh man!!! The assembled weapon MUST COME WITH THE STANDARD RELEASE!!! PLEASE!!!

I doubt the ASSEMBLED Power Cannon will, but I'm pretty sure the individual weapons will come their respective rangers.

In any case, aside from this being a friggin' cool set, my other big take-away is that Pulse WILL be carrying the SDCC exclusives.

I was kind of worried about that.

Oh man...this brings back good memories. I wasn't s fan of Zeo, but when it was revealed that the Golden Ranger was Jason was very cool back then. 

I can't attend, but I hope to get it somehow. 

1 hour ago, mako said:

I doubt the ASSEMBLED Power Cannon will, but I'm pretty sure the individual weapons will come their respective rangers.

In any case, aside from this being a friggin' cool set, my other big take-away is that Pulse WILL be carrying the SDCC exclusives.

I was kind of worried about that.

Pulse does nothing for me, living outside Canada+US. I hope they bring it for a Con in august tho. Then again... I'm holding out for NECA, Marvel Legends and Black Series too... 

39 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

Oh, just a small latin country south of the border called Mexico. So close to the figures, yet so far away.

If its half as much hassle getting this set as I had trying to get Infamous Iron Man, then I'll consider YOU the lucky one my friend.

Must have 100%. Jason was my fav as a kid, and got the chance to work with him as an adult. Tossing these in the detolf display is a no brainer. Gold Zeo is one of my fav suit designs outside the original MMPR line as well. Would love to see them break out some obscure monsters in the future for exclusives too. 

12 hours ago, mako said:

If its half as much hassle getting this set as I had trying to get Infamous Iron Man, then I'll consider YOU the lucky one my friend.

Only retail way to get that figure was through Amazon, saw it a couple days ago, turned away to see the ol' bank account, turned back and it was gone.

Oh boy! This set is awesome! I really really want it since that Gold Zeo ranger was my first Power Rangers action figure as a child! I really hope Hasbro has it available at a Con in august here in Mexico. Only problem being that there's gonna be a ton of re-sellers buying many of these...Hasbro really should consider Tamashii Nations approach to getting exclusives out with a raffle...

• 4 weeks later...

Classic MMPR holds a special place in my heart and the new Lord Zedd was awesome! I’m definitely watching this line to pickup a few more of the key characters. Looking forward to the GameStop Goldar exclusive.