Jump to content

Super 7 Previews Their Ren And Stimpy 7" Deluxe Figures


JayC
 Share

Recommended Posts

Super 7 has released a preview image for their upcoming 7"Ren Höek and Stimpy J. Cat figures which will be sold separately and go up for pre-order next Monday. The figure will be packaged with an assortment of accessories and come in deluxe packaging. The pre-orders will be open from June 10th until June 30th.

Ren-And-Stimpy-Preview-01.jpg

Ren-And-Stimpy-Preview-02.jpg

Ren-And-Stimpy-Preview-03.jpg

Ren-And-Stimpy-Preview-04.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I never thought we'd get action figures of Ren and Stimpy in this day and age but here we are.

These two look like they came right out of the cartoon! Love that Stimpy comes with his litter box, how cool is that! Like what Super7 is doing with various licences, interesting to see what's next.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm glad these will come with alternate expressions, the expressions were a big part of the show. In an interview with the creators, they discussed how they had tasked the animators with not drawing the same expression twice, which resulted in some really out there stuff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, 80sboy4 said:

I never thought we'd get action figures of Ren and Stimpy in this day and age but here we are.

Not much "action" in these figures but still neat.. Altho im pretty sure there have been pops made of them somewhere which give the same effect just not as picture accurate. 

 

13 hours ago, Satam said:

Stimpy looks really good.  Ren, I'm not so sure about.  But it's also just kinda difficult for me to enjoy these guys anymore since finding out that John K. likes statutory rape and child porn.

Im kind of in that same boat, however I dont think John K. owns the property, its owned by Nickelodeon and they cut ties with him yearrrsss ago. There have been bands that have had similar situations that one I still listen to and one I just cant without thinking about what they did. But in this situation I think its ok since Im pretty sure he has nothing to do with the RnS property at all anymore. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

These figures take me back to my youth, im very happy with these, the only bad thing about these is they will be made by Super 7 (super 7's figures tend to look really nice as prototypes but most times lack when they make it out of production) hopefully these turn out good in the end.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

 

 

Im kind of in that same boat, however I dont think John K. owns the property, its owned by Nickelodeon and they cut ties with him yearrrsss ago. There have been bands that have had similar situations that one I still listen to and one I just cant without thinking about what they did. But in this situation I think its ok since Im pretty sure he has nothing to do with the RnS property at all anymore. 

He doesn't own the property.  Viacom does.  But he still created it, wrote for much of it, voiced Ren for most of it, and it's a bit ruined for me now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Satam said:

He doesn't own the property.  Viacom does.  But he still created it, wrote for much of it, voiced Ren for most of it, and it's a bit ruined for me now.

Well Viacom owns Nickelodeon so its kind of the same thing but my point was more he has no control over it. But I understand what you mean. It was created by him, has his humor, has his innuendos and all that. Especially during that time when he was doing bad things. For me I try to turn that mindset and thinking off. It kind of goes back and forth between thinking that and nostalgia of my childhood. Its kind of like hate the artist, not the artists work but I know sometimes thats just impossible not to be synonymous with eachother.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EvilHayato said:

Well Viacom owns Nickelodeon so its kind of the same thing but my point was more he has no control over it. But I understand what you mean. It was created by him, has his humor, has his innuendos and all that. Especially during that time when he was doing bad things. For me I try to turn that mindset and thinking off. It kind of goes back and forth between thinking that and nostalgia of my childhood. Its kind of like hate the artist, not the artists work but I know sometimes thats just impossible not to be synonymous with eachother.  

It's a tough situation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I’m definitely going to pick up Toxi and Voltron but I was already on the fence on these when I presumed they would be $35.  So now that they are $40 they are leaning more and more towards a pass.  I’d like to have them but Super7 has been asking for a LOT of money lately and with SDCC right around the corner (which is an event where I know I usually end up dropping a a few to several grand between hotels, exclusives, van rental/transportation, etc) I might end up needing to skip these.  I have a couple more weeks to think it over but it’s not looking too favorable.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, InspectorZartan said:

So I’m definitely going to pick up Toxi and Voltron but I was already on the fence on these when I presumed they would be $35.  So now that they are $40 they are leaning more and more towards a pass.  I’d like to have them but Super7 has been asking for a LOT of money lately and with SDCC right around the corner (which is an event where I know I usually end up dropping a a few to several grand between hotels, exclusives, van rental/transportation, etc) I might end up needing to skip these.  I have a couple more weeks to think it over but it’s not looking too favorable.  

Yeah I think the price is a bit high on these. They should have sold them as a pair at $50 total max, even if they had to drop a few accessories to do it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JayC said:

Yeah I think the price is a bit high on these. They should have sold them as a pair at $50 total max, even if they had to drop a few accessories to do it.

Though on the flip side they probably don't expect to really sell a ton of these going in and the hardcore Ren and Stimpy fans will likely still be all in for these.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stimpy seems to come with nice set of accesories, Ren seems a little lacking though, I would have liked to see Ren come with the happy happy Joy Joy helmet, maybe a weapon of some sort like an ax or a hammer since he was the "violent" one, maybe a muddy mudskipper mini fig, heck one of them should have come with Log TM 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, 80sboy4 said:

Good news BBTS is now offering Ren and Stimpy for $39.99 each just like through Super7, so now you can order now and pay when items are released if you'd like.

That’s good to know.  Still on the fence due to price and other stuff demanding my dollars but if I am to get them it would be better not to have to pay for them right before San Diego.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Originally released back in 2019 come Super7's The Ren & Stimpy Show 7" Ren And Stimpy figures. These originally came out before the Ultimates line began but now they are being re-released under the Ultimates banner. You can pre-order both figures from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.
 

00.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ren & Stimpy was huge too me when I was young, I passed on these when they first came out, I might have to go for them this time, but they sadly just don't seem worth the price, the articulation doesn't really seem there.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah I loved Ren and Stimpy back in the day but I just have no motivation to want these. If they were $20 definitely but $40 ehhhhhh. Im more interested in Earthworm Jim coming from premium. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE