7" Voltron Figure Preview Image From Super 7

JayC

Super 7 has released a preview image for their upcoming 7"Voltron figure which will be going up for pre-order next Monday. The figure will be packaged with an assortment of accessories and come in deluxe packaging. The pre-orders will be open from June 10th until June 30th.

Voltron.jpg

• Like 1

So do we know if these are “made to order” like the MOTU Classics figures where S7 only make enough to fulfill the preorders?  I’ll be getting this but I could see some collectors deciding to pass just because “it’s only another Voltron and I have other Voltrons”—BUT then if S7 comes back and makes this a full figure line with Robeasts and what not then suddenly those that passed initially would want this figure yet might be unable to get him

I've really been looking forward to this! When Super 7 announced on their Facebook page there would be an update on this figure this week, I was hoping it would be the preorder, but I can wait another week and I'll definitely preorder Voltron. 
I like what Super 7 is doing recently with these one off figures or sets from seemingly random IPs. They're going to have to make some big changes to fill the hole left by MOTU. I think they're on the right track. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to this one! I preordered two of them, along with Toxie, via Super7. The second one is for my three year old son. He's not too familiar with Voltron, but loves robots! 

I have the Playmates "Classic" Voltron, but it will be nice to have this version that can be displayed anywhere easily.