7" Toxic Crusader Figure Preview From Super 7

JayC

Super 7 has released a preview image for their upcoming 7" scale Toxic Avenger figure which will be going up for pre-order next Monday. The figure will be packaged with an assortment of accessories and come in deluxe packaging. The pre-orders will be open from June 10th until June 30th.

Toxic-Avenger.jpg

I absolutely love what Super7 is doing with the MOTUC bucks here with other franchises. The Toxic Crusaders Toxic Avenger figure looks great, I'll definitely be pre-ordering him. Hope they can make a movie inspired Toxie in this style.

7 minutes ago, JayC said:

Super 7 has released a preview image for their upcoming 7" scale Toxic Avenger figure which will be going up for pre-order next Monday. The figure will be packaged with an assortment of accessories and come in deluxe packaging. The pre-orders will be open from June 10th until June 30th.

Toxic-Avenger.jpg

I hope S7 shows the deluxe packaging off before the sale ends.  It would be nice to know rather or not this is something I’d want to have a second of to keep in package before the preorder ends.   

This is pretty awesome but if Im not mistaken, isnt Super7s stuff pretty expensive? I loved toxic crusaders back in the day. 

2 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

This is pretty awesome but if Im not mistaken, isnt Super7s stuff pretty expensive? I loved toxic crusaders back in the day. 

They are typically $35 for a 6” scale figure (plus shipping/tax) so yes more expensive than normal retail or larger companies but not as much as some of the other imports and other 6” non-retail collectible figures out there.  

11 hours ago, 80sboy4 said:

I read somewhere, maybe it was on Facebook that Toxie here was sculpted by The 4 Horseman, makes me more excited for this now!

I think all of these “Classics” style figures were by 4H

Loved, the movie, loved the cartoon, love this guy. I'm fine with the way Super7 MOTU classics look and loved the ultimate He-Man and Skeletor, so if this is anything in the range of that quality wise I'm down for it. Love when the obscure stuff gets some love. 

• Like 1

What’s the popular opinion out there in terms of them making the other Toxic Crusaders figures?  

Personally I think Toxi will do well and would love to see a full line of Crusader figures get made but not sure if there would be enough support for a full line of supporting characters at $35 + s/h.

What does everyone else think? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just got an email from BBTS that their price for Toxie will be $34.99 just like through Super7, so if you want to order now but pay when he comes out then this works great! Thought I'd pass on the information.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 80sboy4 said:

I just got an email from BBTS that their price for Toxie will be $34.99 just like through Super7, so if you want to order now but pay when he comes out then this works great! Thought I'd pass on the information.

Fantastic!  Just ordered Toxi and Voltron from them

On 6/19/2019 at 10:54 AM, 80sboy4 said:

Good info! Not a fan of how much Super7 charges for shipping. 

It's a bit expensive for a 6" but based on the limited run I can see why they need to price it higher.

Growing up as a kid I didn't care about Toxic Avenger but now looking at it, it feels very familiar with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles toyline. ALready pre-ordered with BBTS.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2019 at 11:15 PM, InspectorZartan said:

What’s the popular opinion out there in terms of them making the other Toxic Crusaders figures?  

Personally I think Toxi will do well and would love to see a full line of Crusader figures get made but not sure if there would be enough support for a full line of supporting characters at $35 + s/h.

What does everyone else think? 

I pre-ordered him. I remember playing with the original figures and watching the cartoon as a kid. Like another poster stated, I'm also looking forward to putting him next to the NECA cartoon Turtles. It will be interesting to see how Super7's TMNT figures turn out.  As far as more Toxic Crusaders, I can't say I'd commit to the entire line, but new reveals may sway me. 

I only started watching the show because of this figure, as I had only heard of the movies. I love the show, but I'm sad it only lasted 13 episodes. I'm hoping for a Headbanger and Junkyard the most. I was thinking about using some Marvel Legends A.I.M soldiers as Radiation Rangers. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Based on the hit 1990s cartoon and toy line, this awesome 6-inch scale Toxic Crusaders Glow in the Dark Toxie Deluxe 6-Inch Action Figure - is ready clean up this town all day and all night. Complete with Blobbie, a flag map, an alternate head, a shield, and a whole suite of accessories, the glowing green mutant is here to save the world while also making it just a little bit cleaner… and brighter, because Toxie and his gear are cast in glow-in-the-dark green plastic! This is an exclusive to EntertainmentEarth.com.

Toxix-Avenger-GITD-01.jpg

Toxix-Avenger-GITD-02.jpg

Toxix-Avenger-GITD-03.jpg

Toxix-Avenger-GITD-04.jpg

• Thanks 1

Well this pre-order came as a surprise for me. Will be getting the regular version and ordering this GITD one as well, makes sense to have Toxie Ultimate have a glow in the dark variat, a bit steep with shipping and tax but really like all things Toxie so it a no-brainer for me.