Batman 80th Anniversary 6" DC Multiverse Wave Coming From Mattel

JayC

10 hours ago, mako said:

Tell me about it.The only store in my area that carries them is a single Target, and they've had the same two Arrowverse Martian Manhunter figures for months now.

The awful part is not being able to get particular figures online either. They become too rare that scalpers exploit that. Jessica cruz and vixen being an example.

At the couple of Targets I frequent around L.A. Multiverse has been down to a single peg for awhile so basically anything more than the 3 or 4 figures that have been warming the peg for awhile would be overflow.  

7 hours ago, red_bird08 said:

I know. I would love to see the final look. Tbh I am not impressed with the Starfire wave looks so I hope these are better looking.

I wouldn't expect much. I don't know anyone who'd work harder AFTER they were served a pink-slip. One of the many reasons I've washed my hands of Mattel DC action figures.

On 6/6/2019 at 10:42 PM, Jiris said:

Interested in the Robins. I wish official pics are released soon 

I think they are holding showing the wave off until SDCC time.

On 6/3/2019 at 5:59 PM, FASVB said:

Katana was already shown at SDCC 2018

I wonder whatever happened to Hawkgirl and Black CAnary

Hawkgirl.jpg

Katana.jpg

Black Canary.jpg

I really need them to release these two! Mainly Black Canary! I’ve been wanting a good Canary and they finally show a great one off and still no sign of her being released! I wasn’t a big fan of the bangs but the figure as a whole still looks fantastic. 

3 hours ago, 44dav44 said:

I really need them to release these two! Mainly Black Canary! I’ve been wanting a good Canary and they finally show a great one off and still no sign of her being released! I wasn’t a big fan of the bangs but the figure as a whole still looks fantastic. 

It does. But there are a lot of other figures they showed which haven't been released. Maybe we will get them all in one wave.

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2019 at 5:04 AM, red_bird08 said:

It does. But there are a lot of other figures they showed which haven't been released. Maybe we will get them all in one wave.

I hope! Maybe when SDCC gets into full swing tomorrow we’ll get some info? But I feel like Black Canary and Hawkgirl aren’t going to make the cut. Which saddens me. But we could always get something from Macfarlane. It’ll just be more years of waiting I guess.