Dragon Ball S.H. Figuarts Bluma In Pink Dress Figure From Tamashii Nations

JayC

Tamashii Nations has released a preview image for their upcoming Dragon Ball S.H. Figuarts Bluma In Pink Dress figure which will be out in November and stand 5.3" tall. Stay-tuned for more details and images to be released soon.

Dragon-Ball-SH-Figuarts-Pink-Dress-Bluma.jpg

Additional images of the Bulma figure from Tamashii Nations.

20190603_010647.jpg

20190603_010639.jpg

20190603_010643.jpg

20190603_010625.jpg

20190603_010633.jpg

20190603_010619.jpg

I like this bulma better but for those who already got the last one and are collecting all the figures and to get the 7 Dragon Balls this sort of sucks, Id rather get another character that hasnt been made, like Yamcha (who will probably be the last in this line), Tao Pai Pai or even Yajirobe.
I wonder if she'll come with bothe the 5 and the 2 star Dragon balls (we already got the 5 star with the previous Bulma, but on the official image you can tell the one on her right hand is also the 5 star, and in the classic series when she met Goku she had the 2 and 5 star DBs, so even though I cant make out the one on her left hand it would stand reason its the 2 star), if thats the case then we'll have a rpeated 5 star DB (unless she only comes witht the 2 star DB and Bandai just put both DBs in the picture just for the picture's sake, kind of like a wink to when she met goku) either way we're still missing the 7 star (which im thinking will be included with a  

Finally, a Dragon Ball Figuarts figure I can skip! haha! 
But seriously, of all the characters and forms fans have been asking for for years and they decide to release pink dress Bulma? I assume she'll be the same scale as their last Bulma, so she won't be in scale with anything. If you asked me to guess the next 50 Dragon Ball figures in the Figuarts line, this Bulma wouldn't be anywhere close to making that list. I imagine there's someone high up at Tamashii that demanded this figure be made because I really don't see the logic in this at all. 

On 6/3/2019 at 6:38 PM, Thinwheat said:

Finally, a Dragon Ball Figuarts figure I can skip! haha! 
But seriously, of all the characters and forms fans have been asking for for years and they decide to release pink dress Bulma? I assume she'll be the same scale as their last Bulma, so she won't be in scale with anything. If you asked me to guess the next 50 Dragon Ball figures in the Figuarts line, this Bulma wouldn't be anywhere close to making that list. I imagine there's someone high up at Tamashii that demanded this figure be made because I really don't see the logic in this at all. 

From what Ive heard from the polls Tamashii Nations puts in their shows and people talking in forums and social media this was one of the highest voted figures from their Classic DB line, remember that even though they have 3 Dragon Ball lines that kind of meld together under the same franchise, they are still considered 3 different lines (Classic DB, DBZ and DBS), so even if there are other figures people have been asking for more in the other lines they still take each line into consideration separately (I agree we really didnt need a 2nd bulma so soon in the classic DB Line but I would assume that tamashii decided to make this figure because a LOT and I mean A LOT of people kept saying they would have rather wanted this version over the one they previously made when that one came out, so tamashii probaly just though "these people clearly want this pink dress version, why not make now it since it seems like we'll sell a bunch of them"). I still would have wanted other characters before they did a different version of bulma but I guess its a bit of a wake up call for collectors (be careful what you ask for, the toy companies might just hear you out even if its not in a way you want)

PS from the info Ive seen she will only come with the 2 star Dragon Ball, the image with both DB's appears to be just a promotional image to recall when Bulma first met Goku and she had the 2 Dragon Balls, but this figure aparently will only come with the 2 star DB (the 5 star DB came with the previous Bulma), which means that we're still missing the 7 star DB wich will most likely come with the next figure from this Classic DB line (my money would be on Yamcha, but knowing Tamashii it could be anyone, they could hold off on Yamcha and release him later on without a Dragon Ball but packed with Puar, heck as far as we know it could be a single packed Pilaf or Oolong, or even a Kid Chi-Chi)