Sign in to follow this  
tycondrius24

My own toy photography pics

Just a random collection of some the pics I've taken. I mostly post on FB in various groups and on my twitter feed. but thought ye might like to see a few of these shots here. (plus trying to be a little more active on here too )

D7KN2uCXYAAa-Nc.jpg

D7MrKg2XYAAO-sO.jpg

D6o8w2OWsAEotjt.jpg

D7VudT0W0AArsMK.jpg

D7VullLX4AcTdQx.jpg

D7VxqizXsAA_H2I.jpg

D7WxV-bXoAAyQYA.jpg

D7WxV-YWsAEU4jU.jpg

D418iF-WkAcO44C.jpg

IMG_4382.JPG

• Like 2

Cool!  Playing outside with toys is something we should all do more often.  

• Like 1

On 5/27/2019 at 3:56 PM, TheGrimeyGhost said:

Cool!  Playing outside with toys is something we should all do more often.  

cheers . I love doing outdoor shots as I;m terrible and doing indoor lighting for mine lol

On 6/30/2019 at 1:42 AM, Demarcation_Media said:

Your shots are pretty good, though the posing could use a little work. Keep it up!

Thanks. I do want to get those Dynamic shots a lot of people seem to be able to pull off .

20 hours ago, tycondrius24 said:

Thanks. I do want to get those Dynamic shots a lot of people seem to be able to pull off .

It takes some work, learning how to pose and how to make them stay upright posed, but it's worth it. :D

• Like 1