Overwatch figma No.438 McCree From Good Smile Company

JayC

Good Smile Company, Inc., announced on May 16 that McCree will be the next character from Overwatch, Blizzard Entertainment’s internationally acclaimed team shooter, to become part of Good Smile Company's figma series of collectible figurines, joining the previously announced figma Tracer, Genji, Widowmaker, Reaper, D.Va, Zenyatta, Pharah and Mercy.

From the globally popular multiplayer first-person shooter OverwatchR comes a figma of McCree!

・The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
・A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
・He comes with both a standard face plate and a smirking face plate.
・His Peacekeeper, a flashbang and a cigar are included as optional parts.
・His Peacekeeper can be stored in the holster at his hip.
・His cape is removable, allowing for even more display options.
・Also included is an articulated figma stand to facilitate various exciting poses.

You can purchase this figure at HobbylinkJapan.com or BigBadToyStore.com.

Overwatch-Figma-McGee-01.jpg

Overwatch-Figma-McGee-02.jpg

Overwatch-Figma-McGee-03.jpg

Overwatch-Figma-McGee-04.jpg

Overwatch-Figma-McGee-05.jpg

Overwatch-Figma-McGee-06.jpg

Overwatch-Figma-McGee-07.jpg

Its hiiiiiiiighhhh noon, mf.. This looks good but definitely the weakest imo of their overwatch figs. He has too much of an anime aesthetic in this figure compared to how he looks in game. Prices are also a bit rough on these, hoping to see what hasbro does with their much less expensive line. 

Not a fan of Overwatch but these figma figures always look really nice, Ive seen some people coment on the price (and they are expensive) and wanting to wait for the hasrbo releases but for some reason (andd I have no intrest in this property) I find the figma figures intresting and so far the hasbro ones I havent really felt the need to buy them (even with the cheaper price), the plastic and overall look of the hasbro figures just give me a very "kids toy" quality, comparing it to hasbro's marvel figures it looks kind of a line that could be right between Marvel Legends and their 6"basic figures, more articulated than the basic Marvel figures but the overall plastic asthetics look very similar, not quite as higher quality that the ML line uses. Figmas on the other hand usually always deliver, and for someone who doesnt really know the property it seems they are doing a bunch of characters (unusual for figma since they usualy just do the main characters of the property).  

I was going to stop collecting the Figma Overwatch figures and try the Hasbro line, but when the first wave of figures hit retail stores around me, I decided I should just keep ponying up the cash and continue with Figma. They both seem like good lines, but I'd rather spend more and get a better figure. The likenesses they do in this line are really great and the figures just look sharp on display. Not dogging on Hasbro, I just like the Figma a little more. 

• 1 month later...