Storm Collectibles 1:12 Street Fighter II Ultra Ryu and Ken Figures Revealed

JayC

Storm Collectibles has released info and images for their 1:12 Street Fighter II Ultra Ryu and Ken figures. You can check out the images for these below in the GALLERY!

KEN - Ultra Street Fighter II : The Final Challengers
Ken is no doubt is one of the most recognized video game character from Street Fighter series. This Ultra Street Fighter II Ken is carrying his original classic image with his long blonde hair, red sleeveless keikogi with the black belt and barefoot. Ken and Ryu are best friends and trained together from their master, Gouken.

Product features:

4 x Interchangeable Head Sculpts (featuring a injured head-sculpt)
6 x Interchanging Hands
1 x Shoryuken Effect
1 x Hadouken Effect
1 x Hadouken Effect Stand
Product Release date: Aug 2019

RYU - Ultra Street Fighter II : The Final Challengers
Ryu is the lead character for the Street Fighter series, and he appears in every single Street Fighter games as well as all the crossover games involving the franchise. This Ultra Street Fighter II Ryu is carrying his original class image. Ryu has considered as one of the most iconic combat game character along with Ken who is his best friend and trained together with their master, Gouken.

Product features:

4 x Interchangeable Head Sculpts (featuring a injured head-sculpt)
6 x Interchanging Hands
1 x Hadouken Effect
1 x Hadouken Effect Stand
Product Release date: Aug 2019

Both figures will be made available first to folks at this years San Diego Comic Con.

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ken-01.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ken-02.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ken-03.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ken-04.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ken-05.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ken-06.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ken-07.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ken-08.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ken-09.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ken-10.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ken-11.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ken-12.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ken-13.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ryu-01.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ryu-02.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ryu-03.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ryu-04.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ryu-05.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ryu-06.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ryu-07.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ryu-08.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ryu-09.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ryu-10.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ryu-11.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ryu-12.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-Street-Fighter-II-Ultra-Ryu-13.jpg

Took long enough. 

When they released the Violent Ken and Evil Ryu back at NYCC if I'm not mistaken I thought that was very weird that they didn't make these first. 

The most classic Ryu and Ken that we'll ever get. 

well there goes all my moneys jajja. I was reluctant on getting Sagat and Guile till a classic version of Ryu and Ken came out, thats 4 figures now, I wonder if they'll re release Chun-li with a more classic style headsculpt later or a M.Bison (from what I can tell all they would need to do for a SFII M. Bison would be to repaint the hair and give him a shorter skirt piece) 

1 hour ago, FASVB said:

Took long enough. 

When they released the Violent Ken and Evil Ryu back at NYCC if I'm not mistaken I thought that was very weird that they didn't make these first. 

The most classic Ryu and Ken that we'll ever get. 

When I saw this on their Facebook page, I was awaiting your response to their announcement. XD They released the evil versions first because they are the 2 "exclusive" additions to Ultra Street Fighter 2. The literal only new characters added to it so they wanted to get those out of the way so they could 1) use them as exclusive variants 2) use their molds for the other shotokan fighters and 3)kickstart the series/line so they could get into the classic characters in the roster. I find it weird that these are premiering at SDCC and not just being sold outright first... but this is storm we are talking about, they love Cons and selling their shiz at them. 

Im actually kind of surprised they did this which confirms that their Ultra SF2 and SFV lines are actually treated differently instead of a sort of merger. I wonder if we ll get a SFV Sagat and Guile now. And will we get a SF2 OG version of Akuma?!?! These arent worth it for me since how many times has Ryu and Ken been made and characters like Sagat and Guile dont? Also the price tags are getting massive for normal characters. :( 

• Like 1

I do hope they fix the issue the original Evil Ryu and Violent Ken figures had that when you articulated the legs up the T joint in the crotch would pop out of the socket in the torso, ive seen a bunch of videos and the issue was pretty apparent and quite bad, Storm usually goes back when they have issues like this and tweaks their sculpts in further releases, hopefully the did this for these two.

These guys look dope, but the announcement of these figures makes me excited because it may point to a 2.0 version of Chun-Li in her classic look with another head sculpt or some slight changes. It looks like she sold out on BBTS and basically everywhere else and she's being resold at some high prices online so it would be a good time for it.