Sign in to follow this  
JayC

Batman : Hush Animated Movie Trailer

An adaptation of the seminal DC classic tale, Batman: Hush centers on a shadowy new villain known only as Hush, who uses Gotham's Rogues Gallery to destroy Batman's crime-fighting career, as well as Bruce Wayne's personal life - which has already been complicated by a relationship with Selina Kyle, aka Catwoman. Coming late summer 2019.

Batman-Hush-Animated-Movie.jpg

Hopefully they dont botch the story too much, the original source is a great story, the DC animated movies have been going downhill since they introduced their New-52 storylines into the movies and then started retroactively trying to make the older better sotrylines but somehow meld them with their new more "modern" universe

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, abnuggler said:

Hopefully they dont botch the story too much, the original source is a great story, the DC animated movies have been going downhill since they introduced their New-52 storylines into the movies and then started retroactively trying to make the older better sotrylines but somehow meld them with their new more "modern" universe

I agree 100% with this statement, I used to love the DC animated movies but lately I find myself enjoying them less and less. Hopefully this one is a return to form but I'm not holding my breath.

• Like 1

Read this graphic novel a year or two ago now definitely one of my favorite batman stories. Always heard it was good and people tend to hype things up too much so that's why it took me so long to finally read it. Glad its getting the animated treatment. Wish the live action movies would adapt more than just the dark night returns and try adapting hush or year one with more of a focus on Jim Gordon like the graphic novel. Something different maybe an else world story.

I'm looking forward to buying this, this looks good, although I don't expect the movie to follow exactly the graphic novel, this probably will have it's own take.

On 5/15/2019 at 4:11 PM, Belmont13 said:

I agree 100% with this statement, I used to love the DC animated movies but lately I find myself enjoying them less and less. Hopefully this one is a return to form but I'm not holding my breath.

I too have had this feeling in recent years. The quality of the animated films have been getting cringier and just off putting. One such example was the killing joke. 

This is one of my all time favorite batman stories so I hope they do it justice and have a return to form with the quality they used to present. 

• Like 1