One: 12 Collective John Wick: Chapter 2 Deluxe Edition Figure Preview From Mezco

JayC

Mezco today released some preview images for their upcoming One: 12 Collective John Wick: Chapter 2 Deluxe Edition Figure which will go on pre-order this coming Thursday (5/16). The figure will include a ton of accessories including multiple weapons, hands, weapon effects, gold coins, figure stand, chest to hold weapons and coins and his second dog.

John-Wick-2-One-12-01.Jpg

John-Wick-2-One-12-02.Jpg

John-Wick-2-One-12-03.Jpg

Holy crap...I need this bad. I hate these exclusives

6 hours ago, FASVB said:

Holy crap...I need this bad. I hate these exclusives

Me too, I really hate that mezco only ships withing US for their online store so its virtually imposible to get these mezco exclusives for a decent price, the figure itself isnt that intresting to me (it doesnt look bad at all but not a fan of cloth clothing specially for more realistic clothes that on these figures look kind of baggy) still the accesories are the reall draw here and the good stuff being exclusive is a reall bummer

16 hours ago, abnuggler said:

Me too, I really hate that mezco only ships withing US for their online store so its virtually imposible to get these mezco exclusives for a decent price, the figure itself isnt that intresting to me (it doesnt look bad at all but not a fan of cloth clothing specially for more realistic clothes that on these figures look kind of baggy) still the accesories are the reall draw here and the good stuff being exclusive is a reall bummer

If I'm not mistaken they just started to ship internationally.

That's not the real issue for me. 

1 hour ago, FASVB said:

If I'm not mistaken they just started to ship internationally.

That's not the real issue for me. 

I didnt know this, Ill have to check it out, thanks for the info

The One:12 Collective John Wick: Chapter 2 - Deluxe Edition includes two head portraits capturing the master assassin’s vengeful visage. Presented in a tailored 3-piece suit, John Wick comes well equipped with a lethal arsenal that can be contained in his dual-layer trunk. His dog is included and comes in a dynamic, static pose.

An attempt to resume a quiet civilian life is cut short for John Wick when Italian gangster, Santino D’Antonio, shows up on his doorstep and compels him to repay past favors. Chaos unfolds as John soon realizes there is a bounty on his head. Highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat, John Wick is also a master tactician and marksman who will do what he needs to survive.

The John Wick saga continues with the third chapter coming to theaters on May 17th, 2019.

THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE JOHN WICK FIGURE FEATURES:

One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
Two (2) head portraits
Hand painted authentic detailing
Approximately 17cm tall
Ten (10) interchangeable hands
One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
-One (1) pair of gun holding hands (L&R)
-One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
-One (1) karate chop hand (L)
-One (1) palm strike hand (R)
-One (1) knife holding hand (R)
-One (1) gun barrel holding hand (L)

COSTUME:

Tailored 3-piece suit
Tie
Wrist watch
Dress belt
Dress shoes

ACCESSORIES:

One (1) dual-layer trunk for gun storage
Four (4) blast SFX
Four (4) grenades (fits in trunk)
Two (2) handguns with extended barrel
Two (2) subcompact handguns (fits in trunk)
Two (2) semi-automatic handguns (fits in trunk)
One (1) shotgun (fits in trunk)
One (1) machine gun with two (2) removable magazines & double ammo clip holder (fits in trunk)
One (1) 12-gauge pump action shotgun (fits in trunk)
One (1) knife
Twelve (12) stacks of gold coins (fits in trunk)
One (1) dog in dynamic, static pose
One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post

Each One:12 Collective John Wick: Chapter 2 - Deluxe Edition figure is packaged in a collector friendly tin, designed with collectors in mind.

One12-John-Wick-Chapter-2-01.Jpg

One12-John-Wick-Chapter-2-02.Jpg

One12-John-Wick-Chapter-2-03.Jpg

One12-John-Wick-Chapter-2-04.Jpg

One12-John-Wick-Chapter-2-05.Jpg

One12-John-Wick-Chapter-2-06.Jpg

One12-John-Wick-Chapter-2-07.Jpg

One12-John-Wick-Chapter-2-08.Jpg

I picked him up and I'm praying that he comes with the Gomez buck and not the Spock buck, but I've heard people say conflicting things in the forums that Mezco had confirmed that the buck used is one or the other. I guess we'll find out.

I was going to just wait for the regular release, but I really liked that this version comes with a vest and a battle damaged head so I ended up deciding to pay the extra and just get the deluxe. Lots of cool accessories here! The watch, the guns, the dog . . . all he needs is a pencil! haha! 

I was worried that he'd be quick to sell out and that Mezco wouldn't properly adjust production numbers to meet the addition of the international consumers, but after about a half an hour of the website not functioning, it seemed like everyone had no trouble getting one and these seemed to be like their second preorder for Gomez and were essentially made to order.

I like the limited, low production number side of the Mezco exclusives, but I like having figures more. So I really hope they go with the Super 7 style preorder system where they announce the figure in advance, then put up the preorder for a week and have the product be made to order. I'm hoping that now they've added international shipping we'll see some major increases in production numbers that comfortably meets the demands of the consumers in the US and internationally. 

I like John Wick... just not sure if I “$80+ dollars like John Wick”

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, InspectorZartan said:

I like John Wick... just not sure if I “$80+ dollars like John Wick”

I do $80+ dollars like John Wick, but this did hurt to pay. Parceling out the accessories will recoup some of the cost maybe.

Now that the dust has settled..... did anyone else try to pick him up at launch? I know personally, my girlfriend and i had the page up on 4 screens and it took an insanely stressful 40 minutes to check out one. surprisingly, it was available on the site for like 4 solid days before it went to waitlist.

What was your ordering experience like?

I feel the accessories are what makes this figure, the head sculpt looks more like Jon Bernthal more than Keanu, second headsculpt looks a bit better. I also don't like the way the jacket ended up looking, looks kind of puffy and cheap.

On 5/15/2019 at 4:47 PM, abnuggler said:

I didnt know this, Ill have to check it out, thanks for the info

Buying directly from stores will surely be highly taxed once they arrive here. The tax is minimum 60% of the declared value of the item. Sometimes can be up to 100%. Plus the shipping fee is a steal. Almost the price of another figure.