S.H. Figuarts Piccolo Daimaoh Figure Preview

JayC

Tamashii Nations has released a preview image for their upcoming S.H.Figuarts Piccolo Daimaoh also known as King Piccolo. The 7.4" tall figure will be released in October 2019.

The figure among other things the “spitting out” facial expression and an egg are included in the set content so the “birthing an egg” scene can be reproduced. The electric rice cooker is also included.

SH-Figuarts-King-Piccolo.jpg

SH-Figuarts-King-Piccolo-01.jpg

SH-Figuarts-King-Piccolo-02.jpg

SH-Figuarts-King-Piccolo-03.jpg

SH-Figuarts-King-Piccolo-04.jpg

SH-Figuarts-King-Piccolo-05.jpg

SH-Figuarts-King-Piccolo-06.jpg

SH-Figuarts-King-Piccolo-07.jpg

This is the greatest time to be a Dragon Ball fan. But you gotta have money. Lots of stuff coming out. 

7 hours ago, clockstomper said:

Very cool! I'd love it if you could remove the chest logo and there's a big Goku sized hole in his body. One of the faces looks like the one from his death scene.

I love that he comes with the rice cooker, deep cut!

The logo does seem like it could be removed (SHF usually paints logos and this one looks like it is a sculpted detail like a sculpted removable plate) I hadnt seen that till I read your post.

12 hours ago, FASVB said:

This is the greatest time to be a Dragon Ball fan. But you gotta have money. Lots of stuff coming out. 

It is, I was scared the Classic DB line was put on hold or canceled since we hadnt heard anything since Krillin but with this one coming out there is only 2 left to complete the set of 7 Dragon Balls, hopefuly we get Yamcha and Tao Pai Pai after

This is a figure I was hoping to get!  It's been a long time since we've seen a King Piccolo figure.  Hopefully, this will lead to a 2.0 DBZ Piccolo figure.

I can't wait to have him square off with Kid Goku!