DC Collectibles Solicitations For December 2019

JayC

DC Collectibles has released their solcitations for the month of December 2019. Check out the images below in our GALLERY!

DC BOMBSHELLS: BLACK CANARY SEPIA TONE VARIANT STATUE
based on art by ANT LUCIA
sculpted by SAM GREENWELL
One of the most popular DC Bombshells statues is back, this time in a vintage-inspired sepia-tone variant. This variant perfectly pairs the character of Black Canary with the aesthetic appeal of sepia coloring to make it seem as if the statue is right out of the 1940s.
Now is your chance to be able to own this special edition of a beloved statue.
• Limited to 5,000 pieces and individually numbered
• Statue measures 10.35" tall
• Allocations may occur
• Final product may differ from image shown
ON SALE NOVEMBER 2019
$125.00 US

DC BOMBSHELLS: DEATH STATUE
designed by ANT LUCIA
sculpted by TIM MILLER
Nurse Death is here to help. Based on one of Neil Gaiman’s most beloved characters from the DC Vertigo series THE SANDMAN, Death stands proud, confident and a bit mysterious in this new DC Bombshells statue.
Cast in polyresin and featuring Death’s classic umbrella and black-and-white color scheme, this statue is a fitting addition to the DC Bombshells line.
• Statue measures 12.25" tall
• Allocations may occur
ON SALE DECEMBER 2019
$125.00 US

DC BOMBSHELLS: MARY SHAZAM! STATUE
designed by ANT LUCIA
sculpted by TIM MILLER
She’s the drum major of the most electrifying marching band on Earth! Mary Shazam! is the newest addition to the DC Bombshells statue line. This whimsical piece, designed by Ant Lucia, features Mary in mid-marching action, having a spectacular time.
This polyresin statue is sure to become an iconic look, and one you don’t want to miss!
• Statue measures 12.35" tall
• Allocations may occur
ON SALE DECEMBER 2019
$125.00 US

BATTLE STATUE: BATMAN VS. DEATHSTROKE
sculpted by ALEJANDRO PEREIRA
Atop one of Gotham City’s gargoyled rooftops, a duel for the ages is happening between Batman and Deathstroke in this all-new DC Collectibles battle statue. Batman defies gravity as he teeters on the edge of the gargoyle, armed with claws of batarangs, ready to defeat Deathstroke. Sculptor Alejandro Pereira masterfully crafted these figures, while painter Michael Cowart put his artistic touch on these iconic characters to create this dynamic polyresin statue.
• Statue measures 11.75" tall
• Allocations may occur
• Final products may differ from images shown
ON SALE DECEMBER 2019
$350.00 US

DARK NIGHTS: METAL THE BATMAN WHO LAUGHS & ROBIN MINIONS DELUXE STATUE
based on artwork created by GREG CAPULLO
sculpted by JASON FRAILEY
Completing DC Collectibles’ DARK NIGHTS: METAL statue line, the final epic piece features the Batman Who Laughs and Robin minions! Standing tall and imposing, surrounded by his three Robin minions in chains, the Batman Who Laughs is here to haunt your nightmares.
Whether on its own or with the other DARK NIGHTS: METAL statues, this one definitely represents the comic in the most iconic way possible, while paying homage to Greg Capullo’s design of the character.
• Statue measures 8.135" tall
• Allocations may occur
ON SALE DECEMBER 2019
$170.00 US

BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES BANE, KILLER CROC, MR. FREEZE AND POISON IVY ACTION FIGURES
The villains have broken out of the GCPD Rogues Gallery 5-pack and are now coming to you as individual figures.

46. BANE - 6.89" Tall
Bane comes with four separate pairs of hands, each featuring a different grip style. You can also have Bane working out with his dumbbell accessory! This Bane figure features a new paint deco, which sets him apart from the original.

47. KILLER CROC - 6.5" Tall
Killer Croc's bumpy, crocodile-like skin gives his figure an added 3-D texture, and his articulated torso allows you to pose the figure in a hunched position. Also included are two extra sets of hand and a slight paint deco change.

48. MR. FREEZE - 6.4" Tall
Mr. Freeze, armed with his freeze gun and three extra sets of hands, is ready to have an epic battle with Batman! This action figure also comes with a slightly new paint deco!

49. POISON IVY - 5.27" Tall
Poison Ivy comes with an incredible five sets of hands and a new paint deco! She also comes with one of her beloved flowering plants in a decorative pot. Is it poisonous? That is up to you!

• Allocations may occur
ON SALE DECEMBER 2019
$28.00 US • Each figure sold separately

DC COVER GIRLS: HUNTRESS BY JOËLLE JONES STATUE
designed by JOËLLE JONES
sculpted by JACK MATHEWS
Inspired by the powerful women of the DC Universe, DC Cover Girls is a long-running line that features dynamic depictions of the most famous superheroes and super-villains in premium statues, all based on art from some of the top talent in the comics industry.
Helena Bertinelli, a.k.a. the Huntress, joins the DC Cover Girls line, as designed by Eisner-nominated artist and writer Joëlle Jones. Armed with her crossbow and ready for anything that comes her way, this polyresin piece features the Huntress in her Rebirth-inspired suit.
• Statue measures approximately 9" tall
• Allocations may occur
ON SALE DECEMBER 2019
$125.00 US

BM_Animated_AF_Croc.jpg

BM_Animated_AF_Bane.jpg

BM_Animated_AF_Freeze.jpg

BM_Animated_AF_Ivy.jpg

DC_Battle_Statue_BM_v_Deathstroke_01.jpg

DC_Bombshells_Black_Canary_Sepia_Tone_CONCEPT.jpg

DC_Bombshells_Death_Revised_Colors_v01_01_REVFACE.jpg

DC_Bombshells_Shazam_01.jpg

DC_Cvr_Grls_Huntress_Jones_1.jpg

DN_Metal_The_Batman_Who_Laughs_DLX_1.jpg

Looking forward to adding more villains to the Batman TAS line of figures. They aren't too great for different poses when displaying with the thin legs design, but they look damn good when you compare them to the cartoon. Capture the art very nicely with these.

• Like 1

Ok. For once I am not happy with these BTAS releases.  They said that they had no plans for the release of the individal figures from the GCPD box set.  I paid a hefty price to buy that, it was a hassle to bring this here, half of the figures came with QC issues including two of them with broken legs and one with loose legs. My Ivy came scratched and I had to ask for a replacement. Only got Montoya 

Now they will release all the figures, except for Montoya (that we know of) instead of those cool BTAS style figures that they showed at ToyFair. 

I am really looking forward to get the Deathstroke, Azrael and the other. REally thought that they would release those first.

Very disappointing. 

• Like 1

On 4/12/2019 at 8:44 PM, FASVB said:

Ok. For once I am not happy with these BTAS releases.  They said that they had no plans for the release of the individal figures from the GCPD box set.  I paid a hefty price to buy that, it was a hassle to bring this here, half of the figures came with QC issues including two of them with broken legs and one with loose legs. My Ivy came scratched and I had to ask for a replacement. Only got Montoya 

Now they will release all the figures, except for Montoya (that we know of) instead of those cool BTAS style figures that they showed at ToyFair. 

I am really looking forward to get the Deathstroke, Azrael and the other. REally thought that they would release those first.

Very disappointing. 

They pulled the same move Neca did with the movie Turtles a while back! I guess it's good for people who totally missed out, but when the company says they won't re-release a set of figures, you should be able to trust that that's the truth and make a decision based on that.
I don't understand the price increase on these, I thought they went for $25 msrp usually. Oh well. I'm also wondering where the new stuff is at. 

On 4/14/2019 at 8:40 AM, Thinwheat said:

They pulled the same move Neca did with the movie Turtles a while back! I guess it's good for people who totally missed out, but when the company says they won't re-release a set of figures, you should be able to trust that that's the truth and make a decision based on that.
I don't understand the price increase on these, I thought they went for $25 msrp usually. Oh well. I'm also wondering where the new stuff is at. 

They say they have "slightly different paint deco" 

The only thing I saw was a sutil shading in some figures, but not all. The only thing that we actually care is if the fixed the QC issues.  

• Like 1