Mezco One:12 Collective Sovereign Knight Onyx Edition Batman

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the review, this is a fine figure and all but I cant get past the costume itself. Just doesn't look right to me. the head sculpts are great and the accessories are too. Also did not like the look of the Superman costume either. I guess for me if I'm going to spend close to 100 dollars, I need too be completely satisfied with the figure. Thanks again.

I really tend to criticize Mezco for limited articulation, pajamas aesthetics and high price point but in this case they truly nailed this Batman, it's all kinds of awesome, only thing missing is wired cape. 

7 hours ago, SpiderS said:

I really tend to criticize Mezco for limited articulation, pajamas aesthetics and high price point but in this case they truly nailed this Batman, it's all kinds of awesome, only thing missing is wired cape. 

A wired cape would have been perfect! I really dislike the cap posing contraption that mezco uses. It such a pain to deal with. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE