Doom Slayer Action Figure From McFarlane Toys

JayC

The Doom Slayer (also known by the UAC as DM1-5, DOOM Marine or The Slayer, the Demons of Hell as the Doom Slayer, the Unchained Predator, the Hell Walker or to the fandom DOOM Guy) has been the main protagonist for most the series and playable character in Doom franchise and in the upcom-ing Doom Eternal. His origin is intentionally vague, but he wears his iconic green Space Marine armor and slaughters through countless demons and monsters on a perpetual war against hell. The 7" figure from McFarlane Toys will include Base, Super shotgun, Extended arm blade and Sheathed arm blade. Look for it to be released in September. You can pre-order the figure now at BigBadToyStore.com.

McFarlane-Toys-Doom-01.jpg

McFarlane-Toys-Doom-02.jpg

I look forward to seeing how this comes out. Renders do nothing until we actually see the product. 

• 1 month later...

That new shot looks awesome.. . still cant tell the kind of articulation he has but that has some SERIOUS promise. 

9 hours ago, Aaykaramba said:

I dont know this game but i get a strong Halo vibe from the figure .

wut. Doom was one of the first first person shooters ever made.. and has been around for like 30 years. This one is based on its newest iteration. 

1 hour ago, Satam said:

I fail to see the point of armor that covers everything but one's biceps.

It gets hot in hell, duh. 

On 6/13/2019 at 8:42 PM, Satam said:

I fail to see the point of armor that covers everything but one's biceps.

its a fashion choise in order to show his "big guns" jajajaja

20 hours ago, Aaykaramba said:

Thanks for the info ,still had no clue .

Thats very surprising. I take it you dont play too many video games? 

13 hours ago, Arkana99 said:

To bad they don't include and unmasked head since his face is on-screen the whole game in the firts entries.

That was the old games, where he literally just looked like duke nukem without his sunglasses. The new game is essentially a different character altogether and this is based on that version. He never shows his face or even really speaks in the new game. 

12 hours ago, Neovorticism2 said:

So basically he's the Doom's version of Master Chief.

Hes basically the FIRST master chief. XD 

Honestly i can't wait for both the Doom Eternal and this figure to come out, though I'm not sure if i want to buy it really mostly because since i feel that it'll only have some articulation, correct me if I'm wrong and do so really but the latest mcfarlane toys from Fortnite to One Punch Man don't they have thigh swivels or such? Like i said prove me wrong.

It's a pet peeve of mine when action figures can't get their arms to their sides and it looks like that's the case here. The sculpt and paint look good though. I admire McFarlane for making figures from properties that Hasbro or Mattel wouldn't take the time with. 

• 2 months later...