New WWE Retro Figures & Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby Heenan Survivor Series Battle Pack Revealed At WWE Axxess

JayC

WrestleMania takes place this weekend and with that Mattel has new WWE figures on display at this weekend's pre-Wrestlemaina WWE Axxess event. Shown below are images via Actionfigureattack showing off some of those figures including new WWE Retro figures as well as a Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby Heenan Survivor Series Battle Pack that will be coming this fall. Sorry the cool light-up WWE entrance display seen in the images with the retro figures is for display purposes only.

You can purchase WWE figures now at out sponsor Megalopolis.Toys.

WWE-Wrestlemania-WWEAxxess-00.jpg

WWE-Wrestlemania-WWEAxxess-01.jpg

WWE-Wrestlemania-WWEAxxess-02.jpg

WWE-Wrestlemania-WWEAxxess-03.jpg

WWE-Wrestlemania-WWEAxxess-04.jpg

WWE-Wrestlemania-WWEAxxess-05.jpg

WWE-Wrestlemania-WWEAxxess-06.jpg

WWE-Wrestlemania-WWEAxxess-07.jpg

WWE-Wrestlemania-WWEAxxess-08.jpg

WWE-Wrestlemania-WWEAxxess-09.jpg

WWE-Wrestlemania-WWEAxxess-10.jpg

WWE-Wrestlemania-WWEAxxess-11.jpg

WWE-Wrestlemania-WWEAxxess-12.jpg

WWE-Wrestlemania-WWEAxxess-13.jpg

WWE-Wrestlemania-WWEAxxess-14.jpg

WWE-Wrestlemania-WWEAxxess-15.jpg

WWE-Wrestlemania-WWEAxxess-16.jpg

Looking forward to Gorilla Monsoon!  Who is the figure in blue against the locker room wall to the right of Bob Backlund?

I’m enjoying the retro figures but I’ve only seen a couple of the early waves (and not even all of the early waves) at any of my Targets and online when I check on Walmart.com the last few waves seem to only be getting listed by 3rd party sellers who double the price.  What’s going on with these and their distribution?  

Whole collection looks great. When the retros are on sale they are a solid cheaper alternative to elites for character collecting, and the elites speak for themselves. Bobby and Gorilla were amazing together. No better choice for a 2 pack

3 hours ago, jedicrippler said:

Yep. It's Hacksaw.

Hmmm.... okay, I can kinda see that although I don’t really remember Hacksaw wearing a singlet which I think is what through me.  

Okay, Basics of Becky Lynch, Zelena Vega, Sarah Logan and Ruby Riot; plus Battle Packs of the Banks vs. Bliss "Middle East Match" (that'll make my third version of both these women), and the Iconics.

Like what I'm seeing, but I still want a Basic of Ronda in ring attire.

. . . and while I won't be getting it, props where props are due, that's gotta be the first riding lawn mower in action figure history.