New Mattel WWE Ultimate Edition Ronda Rousey & Ultimate Warrior Figure Images

JayC

Just in time for WrestleMania which takes place this weekend, here is a new look at the first two figures in Mattel's highly detailed and articulated line called WWE Ultimate Edition with Ronda Rousey & Ultimate Warrior from WCW Halloween Havoc. Other figures slated for the Ultimate treatment are Bret Hart and Shinsuke Nakamura. Check out the new images as well as the packaging for this line below.

Mattel WWE-Ultimate-Edition-Ronda-Rousey-01.jpg

Mattel WWE-Ultimate-Edition-Ronda-Rousey-02.jpg

Mattel WWE-Ultimate-Edition-Ronda-Rousey-03.jpg

Mattel WWE-Ultimate-Edition-Ronda-Rousey-04.jpg

Mattel WWE-Ultimate-Edition-Ronda-Rousey-05.jpg

Mattel WWE-Ultimate-Edition-Ronda-Rousey-06.jpg

Mattel WWE-Ultimate-Edition-Ultimate-Warrior-01.jpg

Mattel WWE-Ultimate-Edition-Ultimate-Warrior-02.jpg

Mattel WWE-Ultimate-Edition-Ultimate-Warrior-03.jpg

Mattel WWE-Ultimate-Edition-Ultimate-Warrior-04.jpg

Mattel WWE-Ultimate-Edition-Ultimate-Warrior-05.jpg

Mattel WWE-Ultimate-Edition-Ultimate-Warrior-06.jpg

These are nice, but I really only collect the "Basics" line, and then only selectively. That being said, the second Mattel does a Basic Ronda in her In-Ring attire I'll snap it up so fast their heads will spin.

These look very cool. I'm not into this sort of figure and it would look too off in my collection. However, that Ronda is growing on me. I'll consider it. I like her. Too bad I couldn't catch a single fight that she was on in the WWE. 

Yesterday we showed you new images for the first two figures being released in Mattel's new highly detailed and articulated WWE Ultimate Edition line of wrestling figures with Ronda Rousey & Ultimate Warrior, and now we have official images to show you of the next two figures in the line, Bret Hart & Shinsuke Nakamura

The Bret Hart figure which is based on his appearance at Kking of the Ring in 1994 will include multiple heads, posable black faux leather jacket with double-jointed elbows, signature pink in-ring gear, white lace up boots, arm, wrist and knee bands plus sunglasses.

Shinsuke Nakamura is based on his appearance from WrestleMania 34 and will include multiple heads posable red faux leather jacket with double-jointed elbows, red pants, arm scarf and wrist bands.

Both figures will cost $32 each and be out in September. You can purchase WWE figures now at out sponsor Megalopolis.Toys.

WWE-Mattel-Ultimate-Edition-Brett-Hart-01.jpg

WWE-Mattel-Ultimate-Edition-Brett-Hart-02.jpg

WWE-Mattel-Ultimate-Edition-Brett-Hart-03.jpg

WWE-Mattel-Ultimate-Edition-Brett-Hart-04.jpg

WWE-Mattel-Ultimate-Edition-Shinsuke-Nakamura-01.jpg

WWE-Mattel-Ultimate-Edition-Shinsuke-Nakamura-02.jpg

WWE-Mattel-Ultimate-Edition-Shinsuke-Nakamura-03.jpg

WWE-Mattel-Ultimate-Edition-Shinsuke-Nakamura-04.jpg

Its official, I will go broke buying all of these and multiples of that Bret Hart figure! lol Wish they would give the Hitman a different hair sculpt for at least one of the heads. Perhaps a slicked back hair sculpt? But I can't wait for that one especially as Bret Hart has always been my favorite since I was a child! ?

I know there are people that love the swappable parts but for me personally I always end up choosing the parts I want to display and then the rest go into a ziplock and a bin never to be seen again, and in the circumstance where I really want the two unique looks I end up buying two figures.  For those reasons paying more for these is always kind of a painpoint.  That said I’mdefinetely interested in the Bret Hart,  Warrior, and possibly the Ronda if for no other reason than the fact that Roddy Piper was a personal friend of mine so seeing her carry on his legacy in this outfit brings a smile to my face.