Mortal Kombat 11 – Official Jacqui Briggs And Kotal Kahn Reveal Trailer

Outsiders

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios today revealed a new Mortal Kombat™ 11 gameplay trailer featuring Jacqui Briggs and Kotal Kahn.

Mortal Kombat 11 is the latest installment in the critically-acclaimed franchise, developed by award-winning NetherRealm Studios, and will be available beginning April 23 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch and PC. Pre-order now to receive the in-game playable character, Shao Kahn. Those who pre-order on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One or Xbox One X at select retailers will also receive access to the beta, which will be available from March 28 through March 31 for those platforms.

MK11_Kotal_Kahn.jpg

MK11_Jacqui_Briggs.jpg

Not my favorite new characters coming from MKX buuuuut they seem much much better and more interesting than their MKX versions. 

12 hours ago, Colt90 said:

Man, that sucks for Kotal.  Got killed in his own reveal trailer.

I thought that was pretty weird they did that too. Its like heres Kotal! just kidding its Jacqui! 

On 2/11/2019 at 6:53 PM, Thinwheat said:

She looks great! But she's pretty pricey and I'm not sure the accessories reflect the price point. Especially when you know that the Hasbro version will probably be $20-$30. I have the Figma Tracer and she's a really nice figure, one of my favorites of last year, but if I'm going to go deeper into collecting Overwatch, for me I'd just go with the Hasbro versions and save the money. Unfortunately, knowing Figma, both versions will not scale together at all so I'll definitely have to re-buy the Hasbro Tracer anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Satam said:

Well, I just found my main.  So happy Noob has officially been announced.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2019 at 1:11 AM, Satam said:

I'm gonna sound like one of those folks on Facebook and Twitter, but if this game has Jacqui Briggs and Cassie Cage but NOT Noob Saibot and Reptile, I'm gonna be pretty annoyed.

I was going to mention, Noob was in the major leak a month or so back. Reptile, Ermac, Smoke, and Rain are not in that base roster so I wouldnt get your hopes up right out the gate. HOWEVER, there is dlc and they have at least 8 characters to reveal, one of which was revealed to be Shang Tsung, using the likeness and voice of the original mortal kombat movie.