Sign in to follow this  
JayC

DC Injustice 2 1/18 Black Canary & Reverse Flash FIgure From Hiya Toys

Injustice 2 follows Batman and his allies as they try to rebuild the Planet after taking down Superman, ending his reign of terror. But when brained sets his sights on earth, Batman is forced to free his old friend, risking a new uprising from the Man of steel, or face the total destruction of his world!

Based on their appearances in Injustice 2 comes this line from Hiya Toys of 1/18 scale exclusive figures! featuring full articulation and character specific accessories, these figures stand about 3.75" tall. Below is our first look at the Black Canary & Reverse Flash figures. You can pre-order these now at BigBadToyStore.com.

Hiya-Toys-Black-Canary-01.jpg

Hiya-Toys-Black-Canary-02.jpg

Hiya-Toys-Reverse-Flash-01.jpg

As highly detailed as these are, for their respective scales, I still cannot justify $20 apiece for them... Six inch figures, yes. But, unless it’s accented in 24 carat gold, it just isn’t warranted, methinks.

On 3/11/2019 at 10:46 PM, sXeblues said:

As highly detailed as these are, for their respective scales, I still cannot justify $20 apiece for them... Six inch figures, yes. But, unless it’s accented in 24 carat gold, it just isn’t warranted, methinks.

My thoughts exactly (though my thoughts didn't include the unless it's accented in gold part, lol, I love that! ). They're very nice looking figures but I can't justify the price for the size.

• Like 1

The price and size arent worth it for me. Im also not that big of a fan of the character choices used nor most of the designs themselves to warrant a purchase. But its nice to see 3 3/4 figs getting some love. That seems like a size that is getting rarer and rarer in big lines.