Sign in to follow this  
BradDCUGeek

DC Essentials Harley Quinn

This is the DC Essentials Harley Quinn. With her release it marks the first time we get to see a basic naked she-buck with all of its proportions and generic detail. Overall I thought this was a good figure and accurately represents her character but the face...well that's another story. If mine had have turned out as good as the final promotional prototype she'd be golden but mine was full of paint defect. I may just order a second one to see if it happens twice. 

5 harleys.jpg

P3130141.JPG

harley packaging.jpg

head comparision.jpg

two harley's faceing.jpg

Harley_Silloette_2.0.jpg

diamonds close up.jpg

Screenshot_59.jpg

Screenshot_58.jpg

Screenshot_60.jpg

Screenshot_61.jpg

Screenshot_62.jpg

Screenshot_63.jpg

Screenshot_57.jpg

Screenshot_56.jpg

Screenshot_55.jpg

Screenshot_54.jpg

Screenshot_53.jpg

harley_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE