Sign in to follow this  
JayC

Masters of the Universe Movie William Stout Collection From Super 7

BBTS has the set up for sale individually. Though if you’re planning to buy more than 2 of them, you might as well just buy the full set. Hell, even if you’re only getting 2 , you may want to consider the whole set and just resell who you don’t want

Dang super 7 is hammering my wallet making it stressfull on a poor man collector. I have no choice on these been waiting decades for this.

That Skeletor in black looks amazing. The movie was cheesy as hell but the Skeletor performance was the best part by miles. Just debating whether I pick up the He-Man to go with it, or just stick him by himself on the shelf. Decisions decisions ......

CRIIIIIPES!!! Want these so bad.....I'm broke, butttttttttttt when has that stopped me?

That He-Man is making me want them to start making some Beastmaster figures.

18 hours ago, bgilmer76 said:

Dang super 7 is hammering my wallet making it stressfull on a poor man collector. I have no choice on these been waiting decades for this.

I think it would be wise for Super7 to slow down a bit just to give the MOTU collector time to put money away for that Snake Mountain.  I think there’s been literally some sort of new MOTU release/preorder every single month since at least SDCC and this year there’s been at least one major preorder wave scheduled every month for the first 5 months (with 2 different preorders this month between this set and Power-Con). That’s really adding up to be just too much.  

On 3/4/2019 at 3:16 PM, Asterix said:

BBTS has the set up for sale individually. Though if you’re planning to buy more than 2 of them, you might as well just buy the full set. Hell, even if you’re only getting 2 , you may want to consider the whole set and just resell who you don’t want

The $50 per figure price hurts.  He-Man and Skeletor are the only ones I want, are they worth $100?  Will we ever see these available through, say, NECA?  (That would be awesome).  Still on the fence about these.

On 3/9/2019 at 3:19 PM, yojoebro82 said:

The $50 per figure price hurts.  He-Man and Skeletor are the only ones I want, are they worth $100?  Will we ever see these available through, say, NECA?  (That would be awesome).  Still on the fence about these.

No. If you want both just buy the whole set. It’s only $40 more and you can recoup some of your investment selling the two  you don’t want on eBay 

MOTU Classics is one of the few toylines where I’ve always gotten at least 2 of each figure (one to display loose and one to display MOC).  I’ve really been weighing rather or not to keep getting 2 of each though.  Between the higher pricepoint with Super7 and the fact that the MOC display takes up a ton of space it’s given me pause.  But the real issue has become the fact that it looks like some of the characters I’ve been demanding the longest (Dree-Elle, Montork, Kittrina) will never get released in the Classics packaging.  I’m still going back and forth on this and rather to order 1 set or 2 but ideally I should really decide before this preorder and the Power-Con preorder closes.