Mattel 6" Jurassic World Figures Update

JayC

Some of you have expressed concern for whether or not the 6" Jurassic World figures first shown by Mattel last year during the San Diego Comic con would still be released since they weren't on display during Toy Fair this past weekend. I was unable to get any info from Mattel folks at Toy Fair, but was able to reach out to Mattel Jurassic World brand team member Brittshots via Instagram who has confirmed for us that the figures are still coming. While light on the details, she indicated more details would be released on these as we get closer to summer. The three figures shown at SDCC which you can check out below include Owen (Chris Pratt), Blue the Dinosaur and Dr. Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum).

Mattel-Jurassic-Park-6-Inch-01.jpg

Mattel-Jurassic-Park-6-Inch-02.jpg

Mattel-Jurassic-Park-6-Inch-03.jpg

Mattel-Jurassic-Park-6-Inch-04.jpg

1 hour ago, MrJoshua327 said:

Thanks for looking in to this!

i hope these come out so I can finally make a proper Starlord and Grandmaster custom figures. ?

LOL, you think these look better than the Marvel Legends ones?

Okay, let me see if I'm catching the broad strokes here.

The 1/12th scale Jurassic Park figures were conspicuously absent from the most important toy show of the year. What Jurassic stuff was on display was mostly made up of a few repaints. Now we have the word of a Mattel employee that these figures are still coming out . . . sometime.

Thanks for the heads up. If anybody needs me, I'll be over there NOT holding my breath.

4 hours ago, memocromatico said:

But we're getting a proper Grandmaster, and we have a proper Star Lord, man.

Talk about a proper Old Lace custom, instead ;)

4 hours ago, JayC said:

LOL, you think these look better than the Marvel Legends ones?

Haha, I was just kidding about the customs. I’m kind of interested to see what the 6” figures would look like but probably more so with characters like Muldoon or Grant.