#NYTF19 - Diamond Select New Products Showcase

FASVB

• FASVB locked this topic
  • FASVB unlocked this topic

I was hoping for some more Real Ghostbusters figures such as Janine & some ghosts.

z janine.png

I am a bit disappointed with Castlevania. The figures seem ok, but the faces are off. Since they are prototypes they will get better I guess. My highlights are Bruce Lee and John Wick. 

Since they dpn't have the articulation restriction imposed by the Marvel license, they can go crazy. and like I have said in another post, think about this DST is putting butterfly joints in their figure now.  Who would see this coming like 3 months ago? 

I really hope John comes with guns lots of guns.

Want Bruce Lee....hoping for a bigger scale...but I know DIamond only does 7 inch.

The faces of Bruce are off I must admit....but was very disappointed with figuarts and how short Bruce was. If Diamond cleans up that face....I will be fully invested in the line.

2 hours ago, Archangel2496 said:

The highlight for me here is defff those Castlevania reveals. Cant wait for those.

Also that Hercules.. my inner 6year old is pleased.

Don't get me wrong. I like the figures overall. The come with lots of accessories and even effects. Something that Diamond usually doesn't do much. Just the faces that seem unfinished to me. They could improve on that. 

23 hours ago, FASVB said:

Don't get me wrong. I like the figures overall. The come with lots of accessories and even effects. Something that Diamond usually doesn't do much. Just the faces that seem unfinished to me. They could improve on that. 

you have a fair point, they obviously dont look as excited to be there as we are for seeing them. But I´m hopefull the final product will be tweaked a bit.

So I think between Rogue and Psylocke, I need to put together a small X-Men centered collection of Marvel Select figures. Hoping they size up well with NECA and DCC figures, which are the vast majority of my collection.

Also, that John Wick figure looks slick as hell.

And don't get me started on Bruce Lee...instant buy!

Whatever happened to the Tarantino movie figures they previewed?  I remember them revealing these years ago but then they never came out, then finally they released 3 of the Pulp Fiction ones, but now nothing again.  It would be good to at least get the Pulp Fiction John Travolta and Uma Thurman figures and then a couple of the ones they previewed for Kill Bill

6 hours ago, marionlawless said:

No more Muppets? I really wanted to complete the Electric Mayhem.

Ah, good catch.  I still needed to get some of the most recent wave but you are right that it would have been nice to see more of that line.