New Power Rangers Lightning Collection Wave Up For Pre Order

FASVB

It's Morphion Time! From the Beast Morphers back to the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the Power Rangers have brought teamwork, action, and adventure to fans. The legacy continues with figures, vehicles, collectibles, and roleplay toys from Hasbro, celebrating ranger teams from Mighty Morphin to the Beast Morphers. Imagine all the action of Power Rangers with toys from Hasbro!

White Ranger

This 6-inch Lightning Collection Mighty Morphin White Ranger features premium painted details and design inspired by the original series, and multiple points of articulation for high poseability.  It includes two different heads that can be easily swapped, one of the Ranger in his helmet and another without his helmet inspired by the Tommy Oliver character from the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Series. 

Lord Zedd

This 6-inch Lightning Collection Mighty Morphin Lord Zedd features premium paint and sculpted details inspired by the original series, over 20 points of articulation for high poseability, and includes his staff with a lightning-shaped attachment that makes it look like it's blasting power, plus a growth bomb accessory that kids can imagine Lord Zedd uses to turn monsters into giant-sized enemies.

Shadow Ranger

This 6-inch Lightning Collection Shadow Ranger features premium paint and decorative details inspired by the show, over 20 points of articulation for high poseability, two different heads--with helmet of without helmet--and two different sets of hands for more ways to play. 

Red Ranger

This 6-inch Lightning Edition Red Ranger features premium paint and decorative details inspired by the show, over 20 points of articulation for high poseability, and includes two different heads that can be swapped, one of the Ranger in his helment, and another with his helmet as Tyler Navarro.

You can Pre-Order the whole wave or singles on Big Bad Toy Store

0ec09bda-8424-4a9e-a908-db59df4f4a42.jpg

094ff97e-e967-4857-bd06-2c4115509fb4.jpg

4bdf277d-137d-4a83-8878-250c653b06e4.jpg

8238a443-dc6b-417b-bea3-8d11a951df79.jpg

f5008677-c14d-483e-82d5-e6e028a6c27f.jpg

ad4699eb-761b-418a-a8b5-d67749141757.jpg

bdca60f1-14e0-414a-b9c4-07213ead33b9.jpg

92afeeee-35a5-426c-ae56-ab223abe5852.jpg

4f144d5f-81a1-45a3-a733-0b7e3d03f698.jpg

• Like 1

Lord Zedd looks really cool! I love the sculptwork on him. I hope those wires will be sturdy enough and won't break too easily. The color of red they used is really nice! I'm liking that we are getting more accessories and not doing a BAF piece. I think that's what they should be doing with Legends too. Sell your BAF figure separately and put more accessories in with the single figures. 

1 hour ago, RedLeo said:

these figures look epic , i hope they do comic rangers and concepts figures like neca has been doing with predators. also hope this line is around for a very line time.

Agreed, a Lord Drakkon figure in this style would be awesome.

3 hours ago, GojiBill said:

Agreed, a Lord Drakkon figure in this style would be awesome.

yea and i really hope this means we get bulk and skull as rangers like in the comic but with maybe more serious designs, but either way would be awesome.