#NYTF19 - BLUEFIN BRANDS: STORM COLLECTIBLES

FASVB

Heres what Ive been waiting for! I love that the Cybers can open their chests, that was something i was super worried about if they were going to include. Man o Man that Iori is looking great. All the KoF figs look immensely astounding. For some reason both Sagat and Guile arent as impressive as I was expecting. They look good but they arent like grabbing me. The Injustice figs look great but are so massive that I bet they ll cost a nice dime or two. Cammys battle costume I wasnt expecting and looks fantastic! Very surprised they are already showing off World Heroes figs but no Samurai Shodown ones. Bummed alittle but very happy to see Fuuma and Hanzo are the firsts as those were the ones I wanted the most. Barbarian from Golden Axe looks nice but nothing too crazy. It seems it his accessories will determine how cool he comes out. 

I was happy for the Darkstalkers license but unhappy that there was nothing about Fist of the North Star. Guile & Axe Battler were my favorites to see here but everyone looks cool, especially Sagat. Hope to see Cammy in her traditional green later on.

Image78.jpg

Sagat and Guile looking so good, I really hope Storm releases the evil ryu and violent ken in their regular classic Ryu & ken classic styles those I would buy in a heartbeat.
BTW I might be wrong but I thought Terry was next in their KOF line not Yori, in and case I hope they do terry soon.
And please give us a release for that Lobo already ive been hoping for that figure to be released and every show they have him they still have the pending license aproval plaque on the DC figures.

2 hours ago, abnuggler said:

Sagat and Guile looking so good, I really hope Storm releases the evil ryu and violent ken in their regular classic Ryu & ken classic styles those I would buy in a heartbeat.
BTW I might be wrong but I thought Terry was next in their KOF line not Yori, in and case I hope they do terry soon.
And please give us a release for that Lobo already ive been hoping for that figure to be released and every show they have him they still have the pending license aproval plaque on the DC figures.

Nope, Iori was next, Terry hasnt even been taunted at yet. We got a glimpse of Iori just before Toyfair. Terry is last unfortunately but saving the best for last. Iori and Terry are my definites but man that Kyo looks sick too. Theyve also been a bit slow on most release dates. They Cyber ninjas have been shown multiple times now all with TBDs. :( 

I think the Lobo looks great but something about that Darkseid seems really off to me.  

Mike Tyson:  lots of people have skeletons in their closets, and people should be afforded the opportunity to grow and change—but why are people making action figures of a convicted rapist and abuser who has never shown remorse?  

21 hours ago, MisterSkeezler said:

I feel like we've been looking at that Darkseid forever. He looks great, but any information on a release date? He can look awesome all he wants in their case, but it doesn't matter if he's never up for sale.

Well we saw their Goro and Subzero and Scorpion for like 4 years before they came out officially. They also changed them for the better so I would say if you want a quality product, its worth the wait. Also everytime theyve shown them, theyve changed and added something to them. First time we saw them they were statues with no articulation. They do some quality stuff and theres a process and licensing and approvals that have to be done before things can go anywhere. Im just glad theyve shown us so early on to whet our appetites for when they do come out. 

11 hours ago, InspectorZartan said:

I think the Lobo looks great but something about that Darkseid seems really off to me.  

Mike Tyson:  lots of people have skeletons in their closets, and people should be afforded the opportunity to grow and change—but why are people making action figures of a convicted rapist and abuser who has never shown remorse?  

The Darkseid is pretty spot on accurate from his portrayal in the game. If he looks off, its because you arent used to netherrealms design of him. 

The Tyson thing I always thought was weird but there are alot of fans of him. A decent amount considering they did a younger version and an older version of him later on. They also have some kind of sports line they do with muhammid ali and dennis rodman as well. 

1 hour ago, EvilHayato said:

Well we saw their Goro and Subzero and Scorpion for like 4 years before they came out officially. They also changed them for the better so I would say if you want a quality product, its worth the wait. Also everytime theyve shown them, theyve changed and added something to them. First time we saw them they were statues with no articulation. They do some quality stuff and theres a process and licensing and approvals that have to be done before things can go anywhere. Im just glad theyve shown us so early on to whet our appetites for when they do come out. 

The Darkseid is pretty spot on accurate from his portrayal in the game. If he looks off, its because you arent used to netherrealms design of him. 

The Tyson thing I always thought was weird but there are alot of fans of him. A decent amount considering they did a younger version and an older version of him later on. They also have some kind of sports line they do with muhammid ali and dennis rodman as well. 

Good to know. I've never purchased from them before, so I don't have any experience with their timetables.

35 minutes ago, MisterSkeezler said:

Good to know. I've never purchased from them before, so I don't have any experience with their timetables.

They are kind of an indie group so when stuff is ready it ll be available. We usually get a date but its sometimes not that far from release and sometimes its like 6 months before release. Pretty random really. 

Loving the Mortal Kombat line. Already had a pre-order for Baraka and now just waiting for the rest. Big roster to go through with that line. 

With them getting Gears of War and branching into more gaming properties it would be interesting to see if they go after something like Halo. Master Chief done in this style to go with Marcus would be front and center for the Xbox section of the game room.