NECA TMNT 6" Animated Series 2-Packs Coming To Target

JayC

Remember those San Diego Comic Con exclusive Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 6" exclusive figures based on the 80's animated cartoon that NECA did in 2017? The set that included the four turtles, Shredder, 2 Foot Soldiers and Krang? Well if you do, but missed out on picking them up you will have another chance.

NECA will be re-releasing those exact same figures as 2-Packs which will be made available exclusively at Target Stores. The figures are exactly the same as the one released at SDCC but they of course will have new packaging.

The sets will cost $50 each and be available in late February or early March. The two packs will include Donatello Vs Krang, Michelangelo Vs Foot Soldier, Leonardo Vs Shredder and Raphael Vs Foot Soldier. If the line does well then that could open the door for NECA possibly doing additional TMNT figures down the road.

Check out images of the sets below which come via Fwoosh and if you want better looks at the figures then be sure to check out our original review of the SDCC set.

NECA-TMNT-Target-2-Pack-01.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Target-2-Pack-02.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Target-2-Pack-03.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Target-2-Pack-04.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Target-2-Pack-05.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Target-2-Pack-06.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Target-2-Pack-07.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Target-2-Pack-10.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Target-2-Pack-11.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Target-2-Pack-12.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Target-2-Pack-13.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Target-2-Pack-14.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Target-2-Pack-15.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Target-2-Pack-16.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Target-2-Pack-17.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Target-2-Pack-18.jpg

5 minutes ago, mako said:

Right there with you. That price-point's gonna sting, but Mako MUST have!

It si pretty much the same price as they were at SDCC 

These look amazing.. Im pretty torn if i want to grab these or the movie ones.. i wish i could get both.. but i think id hit the movie ones up before since theyd be cheaper but THAT SHREDDER!! GAH! 

These are awesome for anyone who wanted them and couldn't make it to SDCC! I am planning on picking them up-- but that $200 for all of 'em is a big hit! Especially with all the other stuff that will be coming around the same time. (I'm looking at picking up the ML X-Men wave, Prof X, TF Siege wave 2, NECA's new Kenner style Alien wave, and I have the Mondo MOTU figures on pre-order from BBTS!)

I thought they were going to stagger the release dates on these sets-- which would have made it a little easier to pick them up-- but I guess I'd better get prepared to grab 'em all at once-- and soon!

I mainly want Shredder so I'm glad he's packed with my favorite turtle. I was worried that each Turtle would be packaged with a Foot Soldier. 

This is all fine and well... But, I still all kinds of desperately want to get my hands on those TMNT 1990 movie figures. Between not being able to find them, and not being able to afford them on the aftermarket, it would’ve been nice to see a distribution framework that was potentially a little more consumer friendly, akin to this.

Really hope this line gets expanded beyond the core characters and hits the other iconic characters/figures of the 80s line/cartoon. Really hoping for Leatherhead and Tricerton in the future.

On 2/16/2019 at 1:26 PM, GojiBill said:

Really hope this line gets expanded beyond the core characters and hits the other iconic characters/figures of the 80s line/cartoon. Really hoping for Leatherhead and Tricerton in the future.

Assuming sales do warrant that second series they were talking about, I'm kinda hoping they give us an April to go with Beebop and Rocksteady.

Hopefuly Ill be able to get my hands on these sets, I really want these figures since I couldnt get the SDCC ones, the guys at neca also said that if these do well (and I think they will) they already have plans for a second wave of 2-packs to be released by the end of the year, this second wave will feature beebop, rocksteady and they said we've already seen some of the other figures (they were probably talking about the dimension x figures they showed at last years sdcc), but they also said that some of the figures we still havent seen (im hoping for Casey, Splinter, April and Baxter)

I got all the figures in the collectors case at SDCC but I might actually get the Leonardo/Shredder 2-pack just because Leo is my favorite turtle and I like this pack out. Also NECA should make a Foot Clan 2-pack too for those of us who troop build. 

8 hours ago, mako said:

As long as there are chips and dip left, I got no problem being the last guy to the party.

Perfect way to look at it.

I’ve been checking my Targets on my way home from work, no TMNT or Godzilla ‘62 yet, but I’m hopeful. Managed to snag a $20 gift certificate this week for Target from NECA’s Target Ambassador program, so I’m itching to use it.