DC Injustice 2 Wonder Woman & Supergirl 1:18 Figures Coming From Hiya Toys

JayC

Hiya Toys continues to expand it's new 1:12 scale (Around 3 3/4") DC Injustice 2 video game based figures with the addition of Wonder Woman and Supergirl. Both figures are being released here in the US as Previews exclusives and are currently up for pre-order at BigBadToyStore.com. Check out digital renders for both figures below and stay-tuned for more details on these at this weekend's New York Toy Fair.

Hiya-Toys-Injustice-Supergirl.jpg

Hiya-Toys-Injustice-Wonder-Woman.jpg

Hiya-Toys-Injustice.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thinwheat said:

The proportions on that Supergirl seem off to me, I think it's the way they designed her waist. Maybe it will look better in color. 

I feel the sme way, shes lookin like shes had a few too many doughnuts and pizza and skipped alot of gym days. Shes got alot more curves than what they made here but she does have a little bit of what they have there. latest?cb=20170531010758

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

I feel the sme way, shes lookin like shes had a few too many doughnuts and pizza and skipped alot of gym days. Shes got alot more curves than what they made here but she does have a little bit of what they have there. latest?cb=20170531010758

Oh, yeah. Now that you share that, she definitely looks like she lost her hourglass figure that she has in the game. Maybe they'll tweak it further. It's strange though because Wonder Woman doesn't have the same wide waisted issue. 

4 minutes ago, Thinwheat said:

Oh, yeah. Now that you share that, she definitely looks like she lost her hourglass figure that she has in the game. Maybe they'll tweak it further. It's strange though because Wonder Woman doesn't have the same wide waisted issue. 

It is pretty weird, possibly because of a different artist or something else. Hopefully whoever does the final approval notices how off the supergirl is and says fix that! The WW is pretty spot on minus a few nitpicks. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, JayC said:

So I am just curious, are any of you guys buying these figures at $20 a pop?

$20 for them? thats not bad depending on how they come out. Hopefully they hit up more characters on release. Id like to see how this ultimately turn out. 

7 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

It is pretty weird, possibly because of a different artist or something else. Hopefully whoever does the final approval notices how off the supergirl is and says fix that! The WW is pretty spot on minus a few nitpicks. 

yes they aren't using her default game design

that one has no leggings & looks closer to her comic version

2 hours ago, JayC said:

yes I plan on getting Swamp Thing & Batman whenever they go in stock at Amazon

Boss Fight Figures are $24.99 so these aren't too bad

12 hours ago, Goldbug said:

yes they aren't using her default game design

that one has no leggings & looks closer to her comic version

Im not sure what you mean. Its a figure based on the Injustice 2 design. There are no leggings to begin with because its a full body suit. I tried to find any differences between them from what you said and cant find them. Its most certainly the same as what I posted in the pic which is her default. 

15 hours ago, JayC said:

Wait, these are 3 3/4 scale figures at $20 each? Yea, that’s a big ‘nope’ from me.

20 hours ago, Thinwheat said:

The proportions on that Supergirl seem off to me, I think it's the way they designed her waist. Maybe it will look better in color. 

The 3D render makes me think a little more of Power Girl, than Supergirl.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, sXeblues said:

Wait, these are 3 3/4 scale figures at $20 each? Yea, that’s a big ‘nope’ from me.

Ha I actually didnt realize they were 3 3/4 either and at $20, yeah thats a deal breaker for me as well. Very rarely do I get 3 3/4 but also find any that actually look good in that size. 

5 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

Ha I actually didnt realize they were 3 3/4 either and at $20, yeah thats a deal breaker for me as well. Very rarely do I get 3 3/4 but also find any that actually look good in that size. 

Yea, it’s very much the same for me... I don’t collect figures in that scale, unless something unique or special to me and my tastes, catches my eye. But, even then, I wouldn’t be paying $20 apiece for something that diminutive, even if it was something I liked.

5 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Im not sure what you mean. Its a figure based on the Injustice 2 design. There are no leggings to begin with because its a full body suit. I tried to find any differences between them from what you said and cant find them. Its most certainly the same as what I posted in the pic which is her default. 

she is supposed to have no leggings like the default Injustice 2 design

1 hour ago, Goldbug said:

she is supposed to have no leggings like the default Injustice 2 design

Theres no leggings to begin with, its a full body suit. I decided to double check and even boot up the game just to clarify for certain. Its the same pic as I posted earlier. This is her default. 

20190212223511_1.jpg

5 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Theres no leggings to begin with, its a full body suit. I decided to double check and even boot up the game just to clarify for certain. Its the same pic as I posted earlier. This is her default. 

20190212223511_1.jpg

OK we are talking about different characters.

wonderwoman2.jpg

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Goldbug said:

OK we are talking about different characters.

wonderwoman2.jpg

HAHA I got sooooo confused. I was very very very curious as to if we were indeed talking about the same character or not. However, what you are displaying is not her default either. Thats one of her higher class gear sets and is for mobile. (btw badass looking set) The game focused alot around armor and gear to customize their looks. The default for her in the official game is this: 

20190213124606_1.jpg

13 minutes ago, Goldbug said:

OK that is bizarre because that is default on mobile. So mobile players are unaware of that.

Yeah they dont follow the same rules in the mobile versions. The characters are based on different level cards which are versions of the costumes in the main game from common to legendary levels of rarity. Its very similar to the the mortal kombat x mobile game. Mobile versions never really follow what the original versions do. They have to do certain tactics to get you to pay money since they are free to play. The main game has alot of customization to unlock so the defaults are kind of basic so that the armor can be applied in multiple ways.