wf2019w - Hexa Gear Figures, MegaManX & Hellboy

JayC

Shown below via AHM are images from this weekends Wonder Festival showing new Hexa Gear figures which are a new original series by Kotobukiya that combines the concept of plastic models kits with a block-like system. Also shown from Kotobukiya is MegaManX prototypes.

We also have a look at some cool looking 1:12 Hellboy figures with Hellboy and Abe Sapien from 1000toys. The images comes via nyarguy.

Hellboy.jpg

Hexgear-01.jpg

Hexgear-02.jpg

Hexgear-03.jpg

Megaman-01.jpg

Megaman-02.jpg

Megaman-03.jpg

Megaman-04.jpg

Hellboy-02.jpg

Articulated Right Hand of Doom, that’s awesome! The Megaman X prototype looks amazing as well. The original Megaman will always hold a special place, but I definitely enjoyed the X series far more. 

12 hours ago, JayC said:

We also have a look at some cool looking 1:12 Hellboy figures with Hellboy and Abe Sapien from 1000toys. The images comes via nyarguy.

Hellboy.jpg

Hellboy-02.jpg

These are just awesome. Would love to have the Hellboy in my collection, but the price is very steep. 

• Like 2

That bloodborne figure looks sick. And its interesting to see another Kenshiro figure being developed by a different company. Should be very interesting to see comparisons when they both release. 

I'm super stoked to get another option for a Kenshiro figure. Medicos does a good job with their JoJo line I hear, but they run a little small for my taste. They're around Figma size, but if Storm Collectibles makes their Kenshiro the way they usually size their figures, he'll definitely outsize the Medicos. 

Figma is also making a weapons pack for their Bloodborne figures. Their Bloodborne Hunter is a really great figure with some amazing details. He's one of my favorite Figmas. I'm super stoked they're making more for the Bloodborne line! 
I was hoping we'd see an update on their Dark Souls knight, but hopefully he's still in production. 

173.jpg

8 hours ago, FASVB said:

These are just awesome. Would love to have the Hellboy in my collection, but the price is very steep. 

I'm not too familiar with the Hellboy brand, but this figure is really tempting. He looks really well designed. But yeah, I'm not sure I can fork over $100 for a figure I'm not too familiar with. 

Nice to see Medicos having 3 North Star characters planned while Storm Collectibles has been very quiet. I would prefer Storm since I don't think Medicos will be as articulated to do certain combat poses & obviously their scale difference. I'm also certain that Storm should be able to do some creative violent accessories for Kenshiro  just like their Mortal Kombat figures. So far, Storm hasn't shown a 7 inch Kenshiro instead they showed off a huge one. I really hope ToyFair can reveal some stuff for their North Star license since it's nearly been a year of their announcement. 

Screenshot_20190211-010843_YouTube.jpg

I was really excited to get that Hellboy figure when it was announced a few months ago, but then I saw that it would be $100. I knew it wasn't going to be Marvel Legends price, because it's obviously much better than ML quality, but I don't think I can drop $100 on one 6" figure-- even if it IS awesome looking and one of my favorite comic characters.

• 1 month later...