Alita: Battle Angel - 1/6th scale Alita Figure From Hot Toys

JayC

The long-awaited movie Alita: Battle Angel is finally coming to the big screen! Sets in the future when robotic technology is thriving, this live-action adaptation follows an amnesiac cyborg, Alita, who finds herself awakens in a future world that she does not recognize. She comes to rely on a compassionate doctor and her street-smart friend, struggles to survive the treacherous journey across the Iron City, and discovers her extraordinary past. In the adventure of love, hope and empowerment, everything is new to Alita, every experience a first.

To get fans ready for this super exciting film, Hot Toys is pleased to bring to you the groundbreaking new heroine Alita in 1/6th scale collectible figure from Alita: Battle Angel.

Meticulously crafted based on the appearance of Alita from the film, the movie-accurate collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs, her highly detailed body which displays the complicated mechanical design, beautifully tailored outfit with fine textures, a blade, a heart attachable to the body and multiple interchangeable hands and feet to match with the cyborg body. Along with the figure, it also comes with an elaborated diorama figure stand inspired by the battle scenes.

Alita-01.jpg

Alita-02.jpg

Alita-03.jpg

Alita-04.jpg

Alita-05.jpg

Alita-06.jpg

Alita-07.jpg

Alita-08.jpg

Alita-09.jpg

Alita-10.jpg

Alita-11.jpg

Alita-12.jpg

Alita-13.jpg

Alita-14.jpg

Alita-15.jpg

Alita-16.jpg

Alita-17.jpg

Alita-18.jpg

Alita-19.jpg

Alita-20.jpg

Alita-21.jpg

Alita-22.jpg

I’m really unhappy that they went with sculpted hair, rather than the doll hair look we saw back at SDCC, I think it was... But, even in spite of that, I really want, and know that I will never have, this figure.

FA678271-20E6-4E13-9A59-7DF850F1A4ED.jpeg

I'm hoping the film does well. I've been intentionally avoiding footage but certain scenes give the impression of being more superheroic than the source material which was known for its gritty cyber-punk & its search for humanity. Personally, I was hoping SH Figuarts to release some figures based on Alita's manga design.

V1 2018.jpg