Storm Collectibles Teases 1:12 DC Injustice Bane Figure!?!

JayC

Storm Collectibles has released a new teaser image, this one appears to be an image for an upcoming DC Injustice video game based Bane figure which would be joining the already announced Lobo and Darkseid figures. With Bane coming, could Batman be far behind?

1 of 1
  • Like 1

Man these guys are really starting to pump stuff out fast. Seems they got good traction and are blasting through. Their Injustice 2 line thankfully doesnt interest me as Im not that keen on the netherrealm designs of the DC heroes enough to buy as expensive a figures as Storm pushes out. Altho every other property they have im drooling over and cant wait for more! Really interested to see how their Inj2 figs turn out tho! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 007atlas said:

This is Awesome! I’m really hoping for a Solid Nightwing. the Icons Figure is pretty good, but I want more.

Like you said it's good that Storm is starting to show more of the DC figures. As stylized as they are because of the game, they can make some good comic versions depending on the charatcer and Nightwing is an example. 

It's odd that they've been doing only villains so far. Most toy lines start with the main heroes, but it's like Storm is going the opposite route. I'm not picking up a Bane if the line doesn't have a good Batman. I'm not getting Darkseid if we don't have a good Superman. I'm hesitant on this line. 
Where's our Storm Collectibles Fist of the North Star figures? ;)

3 hours ago, Thinwheat said:

It's odd that they've been doing only villains so far. Most toy lines start with the main heroes, but it's like Storm is going the opposite route. I'm not picking up a Bane if the line doesn't have a good Batman. I'm not getting Darkseid if we don't have a good Superman. I'm hesitant on this line. 
Where's our Storm Collectibles Fist of the North Star figures? ;)

I kind of like that tho, it makes them alot less predictable and how many effing Batmans and Supermans are there now in figure form compared to Lobos, Darkseids and Banes? Also they are doing similar with the King of Fighters line with having Rugal be first instead of their mainstay Terry Bogard come out last. And we will will most likely see their Kenshiro from Hokuto no Ken stuff in 2 weeks at Toyfair with new joints and everything. 

Not really a fan of the Injustice designs, im only hoping this line is done (as far as I remember every show they have showed these injustice figures they have a sign that says licence pending, and when it comes to DC figures we all know what happened to the Neca DC/Darkhorse figures, so I keep my fingers crossed), the Darkseid figure looks nice but I wouldnt buy it, but I would definetely buy the Lobo one (thats pretty much the only one I'd be intrested in since it could fit my DC figure collection)

• Like 1

On 1/31/2019 at 3:40 PM, EvilHayato said:

I kind of like that tho, it makes them alot less predictable and how many effing Batmans and Supermans are there now in figure form compared to Lobos, Darkseids and Banes? Also they are doing similar with the King of Fighters line with having Rugal be first instead of their mainstay Terry Bogard come out last. And we will will most likely see their Kenshiro from Hokuto no Ken stuff in 2 weeks at Toyfair with new joints and everything. 

I'll give you that. We definitely don't have a short of Batman or Superman figures. But I still buy them so maybe the joke's on me! I don't think anyone has done real justice to these particular designs of Batman and Superman yet. 

I hope we do see him and maybe a new additional character at Toy Fair. That's one of the big things I'll be looking out for! 

11 hours ago, Thinwheat said:

I'll give you that. We definitely don't have a short of Batman or Superman figures. But I still buy them so maybe the joke's on me! I don't think anyone has done real justice to these particular designs of Batman and Superman yet. 

I hope we do see him and maybe a new additional character at Toy Fair. That's one of the big things I'll be looking out for! 

Everyone has their favorite characters they like to collect many iterations from, I understand that. And ALOT of people loooove batman and superman. I mean those are like DCs main properties that everyone knows the most. And yeah you could say theres been a real Injustice to the batman and superman designs into figures. :D    

Well with all the updates Storms been throwing out just since the start of the year, I think its safe to say we re going to see a wholllllle lot more from them this time around. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Thinwheat said:

Bane will be followed by Swamp Thing.  They really seem to have a thing for the huge characters.

4 hours ago, Satam said:

Bane will be followed by Swamp Thing.  They really seem to have a thing for the huge characters.

How do you know Swamp Thing is next? Source or are you just guessing? Now THAT would be one Id want to grab. 

8 minutes ago, Satam said:

It would, actually, but I'm with abnuggler.  I'm not 100% sure these figures are getting released.

I dont think them getting such a big license from WB that they wont be following through. They have a bunch of properties theyve announced that still dont even have prototypes of yet. They take their time, hell it took them like 5 years to get the original MK ninjas and even goro out. They showed them originally in like 2012 and Goro just hit in 2018. They arent a big company so these things take alot of refinement and figuring how its going to look etc. Interesting enough, I m pretty sure they dont really reuse alot of parts minus the ninja palette swaps. Alot of men in Gi's and i dont see any of them looking the same. 

On 2/2/2019 at 7:40 PM, EvilHayato said:

How do you know Swamp Thing is next? Source or are you just guessing? Now THAT would be one Id want to grab. 

Educated guess based on the first three figures being larger sized characters.

On 2/2/2019 at 7:40 PM, EvilHayato said:

I dont think them getting such a big license from WB that they wont be following through. They have a bunch of properties theyve announced that still dont even have prototypes of yet. They take their time, hell it took them like 5 years to get the original MK ninjas and even goro out. They showed them originally in like 2012 and Goro just hit in 2018. They arent a big company so these things take alot of refinement and figuring how its going to look etc. Interesting enough, I m pretty sure they dont really reuse alot of parts minus the ninja palette swaps. Alot of men in Gi's and i dont see any of them looking the same.  

Not a question of following through but a question of getting licensor approval, which they don't seem to have for anything yet, and keeping the license.  Do we know for sure they have the license?  NECA apparently didn't have it.  

2 hours ago, Satam said:

Educated guess based on the first three figures being larger sized characters.

Not a question of following through but a question of getting licensor approval, which they don't seem to have for anything yet, and keeping the license.  Do we know for sure they have the license?  NECA apparently didn't have it.  

Well I hope your guess is right because Swamp Thing would be awesome. 

Well MK is WB now so I dont think they will have too much of a problem keeping the DC license too. They have the license for Injustice 1 and 2,  Hokuto no Ken, Street Fighter V, Ultra Street Fighter 2 the final challengers, Tekken 7, Mortal Kombat, World Heroes Perfect, The King of fighters 98, Samurai Showdown V Special, Ali, Hulkamania, Mike Tyson and Gears 5.  This was directly from their Con pamphlet from NYCC of this past year. I dont think you have to worry about them losing the license. This stuff takes time to bust out and they are smaller company.