Mezco Teases One:12 Collective Figures For 2019

JayC

Mezco has released this teaser image for new One:12 Collective figures which will be on hand in February for the 2019 Toy Fair. Can you out which figures they are before fully revealed?
1 of 1

Captain Marvel. is also there. Spot the Mohawk  There is also another female character on the BG.

The one on the right I have no idea of who it is. 

Classic Harley would be great. I missed the Joker tho

I was just about to say that.  Not sure if excited or worried. All of their female figures so far were so disappointing. 

6 hours ago, JayC said:

Actually the first one might be Hellboy.

Yea, that definitely looks like Hellboy’s Right Hand of Doom. Could the middle one be Shuri from Black Panther? The hair kinda looks like her style.

4887AE2F-62E0-41AA-B8B1-B54B97A1E263.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GojiBill said:

Yea, that definitely looks like Hellboy’s Right Hand of Doom. Could the middle one be Shuri from Black Panther? The hair kinda looks like her style.

4887AE2F-62E0-41AA-B8B1-B54B97A1E263.jpeg

Thats a possibility. The other female might be Black Canary, would make sense to have a Marvel and DC character in the tease.

• 3 weeks later...

What is interesting is what is not being shown this year by Mezco. It is now most evident is that Mezco lost the Star Trek licence. I am very disappointed that what started out as a promising line has fizzled in obscurity and they won't say a thing about it. What a waste.